Tea in the Garden - Page 4092
Page 4092 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 30923592399240424082409040914092409340944102 ... LastLast
Results 61,366 to 61,380 of 61756

Thread: Tea in the Garden

  1. #61366
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Water-noctowl View Post
    I am going to drop a link because I am bored. "Who Even Gives A Fuck?" Group - Bulbagarden Forums
    I can list 20 reasons off the top of my head why that page is stupid but that would take too much effort.

    It sounds like some butthurt hipster/emo made it for one.

    Anyways, I just dropped by to insult Abbas existence but this distracted me.

  2. #61367
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by King Maggot View Post
    Anyways, I just dropped by to insult Abbas existence but this distracted me.
    ilu2 bby <3

  3. #61368
    Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    22,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    I ship it. EpicBrofistShipping ftw

  4. #61369
    I'm the bomb! Dark Deoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Sssssssssssss...
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    I do not ship.

  5. #61370
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    neither do i

  6. #61371
    Infractions Suck Water-noctowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Sorry but I was distracted but the fact that you made 4 grammatical errors in one sentence. This party sucks.
    Last edited by Water-noctowl; 6th January 2013 at 12:58 PM.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

  7. #61372
    I'm the bomb! Dark Deoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Sssssssssssss...
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    I was distracted by apathy.

  8. #61373
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    I ship it. EpicBrofistShipping ftw
    It's pretty much canon by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water-noctowl View Post
    Sorry but I was distracted but the fact that you made 4 grammatical errors in one sentence.
    Lol

    >Butthurt since you can't win through logic
    >Insult grammar instead

    Oh man, I dunno if I'll EVER be able to recover from that awesome comeback.

    Abba, I swear, if you don't have my tots by now...

    May God have mercy for you because I won't

  9. #61374
    Infractions Suck Water-noctowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by King Maggot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    I ship it. EpicBrofistShipping ftw
    It's pretty much canon by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water-noctowl View Post
    Sorry but I was distracted but the fact that you made 4 grammatical errors in one sentence.
    Lol

    >Butthurt since you can't win through logic
    >Insult grammar instead

    Oh man, I dunno if I'll EVER be able to recover from that awesome comeback.

    Abba, I swear, if you don't have my tots by now...

    May God have mercy for you because I won't
    The akward moment when you say may god have mercy to an atheist.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

  10. #61375
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    i have no tots for you
    tots suck

  11. #61376
    I'm the bomb! Dark Deoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Sssssssssssss...
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Something happened. Whup.

  12. #61377
    Infractions Suck Water-noctowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Holy shit post string.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

  13. #61378
    I'm the bomb! Dark Deoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Sssssssssssss...
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Brofist of bro-ness.

  14. #61379
    Infractions Suck Water-noctowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Brofist of bitchslap.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

  15. #61380
    I'm the bomb! Dark Deoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Sssssssssssss...
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Logic dictates I must gnaw your head off.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •