Tea in the Garden - Page 3924

Page 3924 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 2924342438243874391439223923392439253926393439744024 ... LastLast
Results 58,846 to 58,860 of 61756
Like Tree1924Likes

Thread: Tea in the Garden

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Tea in the Garden

I learned somthing new today...I wonder what else of my ideas has been made a reality...*looks on amazon*

Blog Entries

So Green eco and Dark eco are tied together I guess.

Blog Entries

Duh heck are you talking about...I thought you were talking about finign ways of being eco friendly.

Blog Entries

Eco from Jak and Daxter.
    To be eco friendly ride a bike and check out our website at bmgf.bulbagarden.net

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Eco from Jak and Daxter.
    To be eco friendly ride a bike and check out our website at bmgf.bulbagarden.net
    That would be me everyday but actually because a car is super expensive and my mom and me cant afford things like that...

Im really suprized at The Pokemon Company that they have made so much Pokemon stuff...and I even looked at the baby section of both Amazon and ebay to expect that the company has had a diaper company get Pokemon on diapers but noooooooo....Out of all the stuff they have made with Pokemon products ,they couldn't even care to have a diaper product for the bed wetters like me when I was young...

I know you think i'm some weirddo with this idea but this really would be the icing on the cake...diapers with Pokemon on them...The best idea ever and even will show that the company actually care's about the people who buy there products...

Im probly going to get shot by you guys after I post this right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    Eco from Jak and Daxter.
    That would be me everyday but actually because a car is super expensive and my mom and me cant afford things like that...

Im really suprized at The Pokemon Company that they have made so much Pokemon stuff...and I even looked at the baby section of both Amazon and ebay to expect that the company has had a diaper company get Pokemon on diapers but noooooooo....Out of all the stuff they have made with Pokemon products ,they couldn't even care to have a diaper product for the bed wetters like me when I was young...

I know you think i'm some weirddo with this idea but this really would be the icing on the cake...diapers with Pokemon on them...The best idea ever and even will show that the company actually care's about the people who buy there products...

I'm not going to shoot you

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I might.

Blog Entries

Eco from Jak and Daxter.

Ok......Now what should I do with two yards of Blaziken fabric(Nintendo Pokemon Blaziken Character Fabric Dark Blue | eBay)
    *Looks again on ebay and sees no Pokemon diaper products*Fuck it........Ill be the first one with diapers with Pokemon on then.....*looks around for people who would make the fabric into a diaper* Ok, $60 seems fair for a cloth diaper with Blaziken prints....

Time to save up some money to make the imposable happen...If the dam company ain't going to care, then I guess i'm going to have to do what they do and get nutso crazy.

NOTE: I actaully have two yards of the fabric in the link I gave you.

Blog Entries

Eco from Jak and Daxter.

Ok......Now what should I do with two yards of Blaziken fabric(Nintendo Pokemon Blaziken Character Fabric Dark Blue | eBay)
    *Looks again on ebay and sees no Pokemon diaper products*Fuck it........Ill be the first one with diapers with Pokemon on then.....*looks around for people who would make the fabric into a diaper* Ok, $60 seems fair for a cloth diaper with Blaziken prints....

Time to save up some money to make the imposable happen...If the dam company ain't going to care, then I guess i'm going to have to do what they do and get nutso crazy.

NOTE: I actaully have two yards of the fabric in the link I gave you.
    Yay! Blaziken!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

*shoots megamandx*

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Don't shoot my friend!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Too late.

Blog Entries

*deflects attack with Guard 3*
    Ummm,My ideas arn't that bad....Come on!, we all been there where we needed some help with things when we were younger...and you know Pokemon Trainers ask for help from their Pokemon so why not apply the same idea in real life?

Oh and I think the music should have been changed to this for Castelia Sewers(Crash Bandicoot 2 - Eel Deal, Sewer Or Later, Hangin' Out Bonus Round Music - YouTube)

Geez,Im just a 18 year old that thinks differently...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I still like to see a Pokemon X Street Fighter game.

Blog Entries

I want to see a Neopets X Pokemon