Tea in the Garden - Page 3919
Page 3919 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 2919341938193869390939173918391939203921392939694019 ... LastLast
Results 58,771 to 58,785 of 61756

Thread: Tea in the Garden

  1. #58771
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,118
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.

  2. #58772
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.
    I didn't realise you were a mod in disguise.

  3. #58773
    Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,236
    Blog Entries
    425

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    *Giggles*

  4. #58774
    Avian lover Blaze-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth ll
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.
    I didn't realise you were a mod in disguise.
    -_- you don't "realise" a lot things do you?

  5. #58775
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,118
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    I claim thread mom here. Now get gone.

  6. #58776
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.
    I didn't realise you were a mod in disguise.
    -_- you don't "realise" a lot things do you?
    Pssh, move aside, the big kids are talking.

    ^I veto your claim on the grounds that we've been here longer than you and no one but you has supported your claim.

  7. #58777
    Avian lover Blaze-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth ll
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.
    I didn't realise you were a mod in disguise.
    -_- you don't "realise" a lot things do you?
    Pssh, move aside, the big kids are talking.
    A big kid would have ignored this whole thing minutes ago...

  8. #58778
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,118
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    ...... Ugh, I need to VM Midorikawa....

  9. #58779
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.
    I didn't realise you were a mod in disguise.
    -_- you don't "realise" a lot things do you?
    Pssh, move aside, the big kids are talking.
    A big kid would have ignored this whole thing minutes ago...
    Then why didn't you, if you think you're better than us?

  10. #58780
    Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,236
    Blog Entries
    425

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    You seriously cannot "push aside" people that have been on forums longer than you. On any forum, for that matter...

  11. #58781
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,118
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    O5-7. Dreamweaver. Last warning before Midorikawa arrives. (hopefully)

  12. #58782
    Avian lover Blaze-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth ll
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.
    I didn't realise you were a mod in disguise.
    -_- you don't "realise" a lot things do you?
    Pssh, move aside, the big kids are talking.
    A big kid would have ignored this whole thing minutes ago...
    Then why didn't you, if you think you're better than us?
    Didn't say I was better than anybody here.....this was just too much fun for me I don't know about you
    But now you're starting to sound like those idiots back at my high school by accusing someone of thinking something

  13. #58783
    (manic laughter) Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    777
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    lol, join date arguments. I'm newer than everyone on this thread and yet I'M SUPERIOR.

    Anyway, this little argument is really lovely guys. Really! But I think it's time to kiss and make up.
    And catch it on film. For science purposes.

    "Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

  14. #58784
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Okay, O5-7, Dreamweaver, get out until you settle down.
    I didn't realise you were a mod in disguise.
    -_- you don't "realise" a lot things do you?
    Pssh, move aside, the big kids are talking.
    A big kid would have ignored this whole thing minutes ago...
    Then why didn't you, if you think you're better than us?
    Didn't say I was better than anybody here.....this was just too much fun for me I don't know about you
    But now you're starting to sound like those idiots back at my high school by accusing someone of thinking something
    You're implying you think you're better than me by trying to correct me at every turn, and picking arguments where there are none.

    Key word here: implying
    Doesn't mean that's what you're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGaga View Post
    lol, join date arguments. I'm newer than everyone on this thread and yet I'M SUPERIOR.

    Anyway, this little argument is really lovely guys. Really! But I think it's time to kiss and make up.
    And catch it on film. For science purposes.
    Sounds magnificent.

  15. #58785

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGaga View Post
    lol, join date arguments. I'm newer than everyone on this thread and yet I'M SUPERIOR.

    Anyway, this little argument is really lovely guys. Really! But I think it's time to kiss and make up.
    And catch it on film. For science purposes.
    Definitely agree with you here

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •