Originally Posted by Misheard Whisper
Problem is, I've spend my entire time daydreaming, not paying attention, so I'm easily distracted.
I'm not sure I follow? If you have good ideas, people will recognise that.
My ideas regarding improving the competitive side of Pokemon and explaining my most recommended characters for the next SSB game, but everyone here hates them and told me how they'll never come true, so I have to give them up in order to make them happy.
That's a rather odd statement to make. Is there any particular reason for that?
1. Unfamiliar territory
2. Crazy traffic and roads with sharp turns (I fear of getting into a car crash)
3. I'm not ready to live on my own
Neither do I. I'm learning! There are cookbooks, friends, parents, TV shows . . .
But I fear of cutting/burning myself, that's why I refuse to cook.
I'll let you in on a secret: most sensible people live in the same fear. You overcome it by thinking for a little longer about what you say.
But then they'll try to rush me to answer their question the longer I think for a good sentence.
I'm pretty sure not everyone is that shallow. I mean, obviously there has to be some way of communicating, but people are often willing to make concessions. I would be happy to date a German or Spanish girl who spoke a similar amount of English to my level of German/Spanish etc.
But some people are too lazy to learn and want to do it the easy way: only date people who speak in their language.
Again, join the club. You don't have to share interests with a significant other. Sure, it can help, but everybody is individual and that's what makes them interesting.
Yeah right, all it ever does is lead to arguments and break ups, especially if you know that your partner did not do the research.
Again, everyone's different. You'll find someone who appreciates that. Fo' sho.
More reasons why I'm horrible person:
- I spend most of my time on the computer
- I always daydream
- I make terrible eye contacts (always distracted by a person's appearance)
- My brain is full of dark thoughts that I wish were out of my head for good
- I look at images of fictional women
- I have a limit on appearance (from skinny to a chubby stomach)
- Movies and Television on college portrayels prevent me from talking to them
- I fear of riding on airplanes