Tea in the Garden - Page 3787

Page 3787 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 2787328736873737377737853786378737883789379738373887 ... LastLast
Results 56,791 to 56,805 of 61756
Like Tree1924Likes

Thread: Tea in the Garden

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tea in the Garden

But it hasn't happened to me with another girl when being friends, and they never hint out their feelings for me. It just means I'm a horrible person. :(

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Then it wasn't meant to happen. Not every girl who enjoys the company of a male friend wants him in her pants, or wants to start a family with him.
    Last edited by Satoshi-kun; 1st October 2012 at 10:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Girls aren't always going to make it known that they want to be in a relationship. And you aren't horrible. I'm 20 and I've never been in a relationship, that doesn't make me a horrible person.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

But every girl I befriend in college are either taken, not my type, or not interested in a relationship.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Same here bud. Just keep looking, you'll find someone or they'll find you. Although there is one that I'm hoping to begin a relationship with.

Blog Entries

Well, there are a lot more girls out there than just the ones in your college. Also, dating in college isn't always a great idea, especially if you and the person have different majors. Wouldn't it suck if you and the person you like ended up graduating and taking jobs in different parts of the country? Or even further, wouldn't it suck if the person you were dating ended up deciding to go on for a doctorate, and you just wanted a master's degree?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I want to make sure I stay in my hometown, for I'm too scared to go out by myself because I don't know how to pay incomes or cook food. I'm pretty much screwed. Admit it.

Blog Entries

Well, would it be fair to limit someone else like that? I don't think that it would be fair to date someone, and then limit them to working in only one small area of the world, especially if they may find their best job halfway across the country.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Then another problem, almost every girl in my area speaks Spanish, and I'm still learning the language, so in order to go out with any of them, I have to speak in their native tongue and not English.

Blog Entries

Well, you'll have to see where things stand as college goes on. Once you've gotten your degree, you might actually have to move to another part of the country (or even the world), whether or not you feel comfortable doing it or not, therefore you might end up in a different town with different girls. Also, if you end up falling in love with a girl who mostly speaks Spanish, she most likely will be in the process of learning English, and eventually the both of you will have common ground in what she's learned of your language, and what you've learned of her language.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Sato is like a love guru! XD

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

He's right, anything is possible. You could meet someone out of the blue one day, and who knows? Something could develop from there.

You'll get a lot further if you get out there and talk to people, and try to make friends and develop relationships, than if you sit around moping about how you aren't ever going to have a girlfriend. There's someone for everyone out there, even for a blockhead like me XD

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

That only makes things worse. These are the list of reasons why I believe myself to be a horrible person and will never find true love:

- I'm socially awkward (I have a small percentage of autism)
    - Nobody supports my ideas, thus distrusting them
    - I refuse to move out of my hometown no matter what
    - I don't know how to cook food
    - I fear of offending people with my phrases
    - Girls will only date guys who speak/understand their language
    - Nobody's interested in the games/shows/animes we like

I feel like a mistake for refusing to do anything that a normal human will do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    That only makes things worse. These are the list of reasons why I believe myself to be a horrible person and will never find true love:

Let me break down your list with my life experiences:

-I was diagnosed with PDD at a very young age. I'm still loved by many, and have dated quite a few wonderful guys and girls.
    -Nobody will agree with everything that you are into. That's how the human race works. I am very sure that you also have ideas that people will support, because it is almost impossible not to.
    -You will need to move out of your hometown. Trust me on this. It will need to happen, especially if you're going to college for something that isn't exactly common in your town.
    -Cooking isn't impossible to learn. You can learn. Even extremely simple dishes can be amazing.
    -People can be easily offended. The key is to learn the happy medium, where you are going to be unlikely to offend the people who you really care about and enjoy being around.
    -I have had multiple girls who mostly spoke Spanish who were interested in me back in my hometown. They understood that I didn't speak much Spanish, and they were doing their best to learn English as much as they were able to.
    -While my tastes in games/shows/anime can be odd, my main thing is my weird tastes in music. With music being the most important thing to me, I have actually met many people online, as well as offline, who do share the same tastes as me. Yes, there are people out there who do like some of the things that you like. Maybe not everything, but the real winners are the people who say "okay, we both like these things, but I like some things that you don't like, and you like some things that I don't like. That's cool." I mean, come on, how many dudes are there who watch Football every weekend, even though their wives aren't into it. They're still together.

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post

Hooray, join the club. You can still have social interactions.
    I'm not sure I follow? If you have good ideas, people will recognise that.
    That's a rather odd statement to make. Is there any particular reason for that?
    Neither do I. I'm learning! There are cookbooks, friends, parents, TV shows . . .
    I'll let you in on a secret: most sensible people live in the same fear. You overcome it by thinking for a little longer about what you say.
    I'm pretty sure not everyone is that shallow. I mean, obviously there has to be some way of communicating, but people are often willing to make concessions. I would be happy to date a German or Spanish girl who spoke a similar amount of English to my level of German/Spanish etc.
    Again, join the club. You don't have to share interests with a significant other. Sure, it can help, but everybody is individual and that's what makes them interesting.

Again, everyone's different. You'll find someone who appreciates that. Fo' sho.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own