Tea in the Garden - Page 3678
Page 3678 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 2678317835783628366836763677367836793680368837283778 ... LastLast
Results 55,156 to 55,170 of 61756

Thread: Tea in the Garden

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tea in the Garden

But no one likes the idea of using the metagame to determine the quality of the Pokemon themselves nor the idea of a female trainer in Super Smash Bros., and I thought BMGF was suppose to be full of nice people.

Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ghetis should make a "Debate with me about Anything" thread.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Why should I do that? I always lose on a debate because the well-respected users have better points than me.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    But no one likes the idea of using the metagame to determine the quality of the Pokemon themselves nor the idea of a female trainer in Super Smash Bros., and I thought BMGF was suppose to be full of nice people.
    Uh? Yea this place is nice I litterly was open about me wanting to wear stuff that normally meant to stop accidents and normally your not suppose to tell about your personal side but I don't care about it,its not like its harming my self or anyone else...and that actually is a amazing idea(might actually do that in Pokemon Battle Party)...It would be nice when you needed to customize or choose Pokemon Trainer that when you do, the female is an option...

Ghetsis-Dennis, BMGf is full of nice people but not everyone agrees that a Pokemon should be judged solely based on competitive use. People have many different reasons for choosing Pokemon they like. People think different things, it dossen't mean they aren't nice.

Blog Entries

People are people.

The end.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It surely sounds like they aren't nice (to the competitive newbies who want to spread ideas on how to improve the metagame that's dominated by Water types, Fighting types, Steel types, Ground types, and Dragon types).

That's not it. People simply have different opinions. They have a choice of what to think.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Then I can't trust them for not getting the whole picture of what I'm seeing. Maybe this is the main source of all my chronic stress irl (and I still have acne problems).

Blog Entries

Well, a majority of the Pokemon fanbase (in my opinion) doesn't give a shit about the Pokemon metagame, or how we all battle.

And we also don't tend to care about Super Smash Bros.' next game, and who's gonna be in it.

That's what I've seen.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Then I can't trust them for not getting the whole picture of what I'm seeing. Maybe this is the main source of all my chronic stress irl (and I still have acne problems).
    It could be your just worrying too much about everything...

Some times,I listen to video game music to colm down my stress on everything I have...Like this Crash Bash Music : Pogo - a - Gogo - YouTube I started looking back on my past today and remember to good times I had with my old video games...My friend says that im only into Pokemon,which is not true at all...i was a serious video game player when I was 5 years old

I dont know what to say but your my friend no matter what ok?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

But the metagame is important because everything in-game is cake walk once your team are at a higher level than theirs, and the endgame legendaries only made the post-game way to easy due to being purposely overpowered. So if they were meant to be used in the first place, then why are they banned in tournaments and official battle facilities?

Its not the only thing though. Tons of people just play the video game and love it. Some people don't need the metagame to enjoy Pokemon. Endgame legendaries are supposed to be that way, that's the whole point. If they were like regular Pokemon they wouldn't be called that.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Frost View Post
    Its not the only thing though. Tons of people just play the video game and love it. Some people don't need the metagame to enjoy Pokemon. Endgame legendaries are supposed to be that way, that's the whole point. If they were like regular Pokemon they wouldn't be called that.
    The bird trio, beast trio, golem trio, lake trio, musketeer trio, kami trio, Heatran, and Cressilia say otherwise.

Blog Entries

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.