Tea in the Garden - Page 3545
Page 3545 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 25453045344534953535354335443545354635473555359536454045 ... LastLast
Results 53,161 to 53,175 of 61756

Thread: Tea in the Garden

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Tea in the Garden

I just came back from the collage im going to and in sulking over the fact that I wont be able to get the 3DS XL due to how much my books for my classes will cost....Darn! I really wanted somthing larger so my eyes dont hurt when playing those 3D games!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

HA HA 3DS HURTS YOUR EYES HA HA.

Blog Entries

Visit Karisse's Youtube Channel

Hey, one of my friends suffers negative effects from that console's 3D feature as well...it's not funny. :/

Bishounen Pride! • Claims: Ayane, Xingcai • YouTube Channel

I finally took the time to fill out my friend codes and stuff.

I play with 3D off, just a stupid gimmick imho. Doesn't even look that good, wastes a bunch of power, give me a headache after like, 3 minutes. I could rage about the gimmicky stuff Nintendo's been doing...but I'll try not to because it'd be a page of tl'dr.

Try not to, try not to...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Must I remind you that Walt Disney has done some gimmicky things with their movies and rides, and they all worked, so 3D without glasses is kinda like a revolutionary thing. Otherwise, you'll be just like the people who believe Nintendo will fall.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Must I remind you that Walt Disney has done some gimmicky things with their movies and rides, and they all worked, so 3D without glasses is kinda like a revolutionary thing. Otherwise, you'll be just like the people who believe Nintendo will fall.
    Hey! i dont think that Nintendo will fail,I think they might last into the 22nd centery but i dont like how small anymore the screens are...I played on the DSi XL and I was like "Wow finally a netbook that I dont need to get real close to see!"

I was about to get that 3DS XL but my budget seems like it will be really tight...But i am greedy sort of and want all the coins in the New Super Mario Bros. 2 game...

if your not getting the 3DS XL but you like money...Get the new mariio game thats all about the coins!!

tl;dr comin'

tl;dr: I like using a normal controller, not motion stuff. Also, thinking that doesn't mean I think Nintendo will fall.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It just mean that you're too use to the old ways of video games like the rest of the hardcore gamers, which was the GCN's original target and led to Nintendo being dead last like the last console war.

Well, by gum, I'm sticking to my hardcore ways! Even if it means playing some consoles that are 10 years old!

...on a more serious note, I think the Cube failed cause the hardcore gamers like, well, hardcore games. Sadly Nintendo is always lacking that department, so that's probably why they switched to motion stuff. Even for the Kinect and PS Move, the games for those are more casual oriented.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Because casuals are the bigger audience than the hardcore. The PS2 attracted casuals with the built-in DVD player for example, which led to the Dreamcast's, which was a revolution in its time, untimed demise.

Snow Weiss Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Nintendo being behind in terms of storage didn't help any. They stuck with cartridges for the N64 when discs could hold more space, and in an attempt to prevent copies being made, they kept GCN discs small. Which means they were still behind in terms of storage when compared to Microsoft and Sony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    Changed my mind, I'll go on a hiatus in a week or so. I found my iPod, so now I can post without needing to use my computer.

Crisis averted.
    (/'o')/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    tl;dr comin'

tl;dr: I like using a normal controller, not motion stuff. Also, thinking that doesn't mean I think Nintendo will fall.
    We have very different definitions of "tl;dr". xD

At first I was annoyed by the controls in SS (couldn't figure out how to fly my Loftwing lol), but after about an hour I had it relatively down pat (some of my sword strikes still get flubbed up. Motion Plus is supposed to be more sensitive to your movements, why the hell is my diagonal strike being turned into a horizontal one, etc.? --;)

I can understand where you're coming from though. You're not really acting out the movements of the game, you're just flinging your arm around (unless it's one of those dance games) which ends up translating to a set of movemnts in the game. Do I have that right?
    But we'll still have everything up to the Gamecube. ^^

Also, I love how you used your link buttons for messages. xD

I haven't touched Skyward Sword in months, lol. I was so excited for it, got the gold controller and everything. Now I just use it for Wario Ware...guess I'll have to pick up on it again sometime. The controls can be wonky, but I guess you just gotta get used to it. Still wish there was a standard controller option though.

Yeah, I used all my link/friend codes areas for useless little details. Sadly I couldn't fit in the parts of how much I love broccoli and how cute it is, or my favorite types of sandwiches :<

Snow Weiss Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

I got to the second round of the final battle, but ended up being killed. :c Would've tried again but I had to go to work the next morning (my arm was sore the whole next day from all the shield bashing. Never used it as much as I did for that fight. xD) That was about...4 months ago? I haven't touched it since, lol.

Aw. :( You should request more linky sites be added!

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

I never got used to the controls for Skyward Sword. Im not used to playing that kind of game and motion controls.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Then Skyward Sword is a controversial game.