Tea in the Garden - Page 2956

Page 2956 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 195624562856290629462954295529562957295829663006305634563956 ... LastLast
Results 44,326 to 44,340 of 61756
Like Tree1924Likes

Thread: Tea in the Garden

YugiMoto-Quote-Reikokuna Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tea in the Garden

Super Majin Buu time.
    The Forgotten Knight of the Forums. Don't you forget me too...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Why doesn't anyone care about both movie company's 100th anniversaries? It's important for them to release good movies because it's their special year or else they'll have an embarrassing birthday just like a teenager's. I've seen a lot of negative responses to these movies from other websites such as Westcoaster and Screwattack, so why couldn't the same to be said with you guys?
    Last edited by Ghetsis-Dennis; 24th May 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Why doesn't anyone care about both movie company's 100th anniversaries? It's important for them to release good movies because it's their special year or else they'll have an embarrassing birthday just like a teenager's. I've seen a lot of negative responses to these movies from other websites such as Westcoaster and Screwattack, so why couldn't the same to be said with you guys?
    Because you say trollish things like "you guys owe me an apology."
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnYellow View Post
    Because you say trollish things like "you guys owe me an apology."
    How is that trollish? I was really serious about it because nobody ever listens to me, even irl. I just want to be right for once! Besides, aren't you a bit trollish yourself?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

How is that trollish? I was really serious about it because nobody ever listens to me, even irl. I just want to be right for once! Besides, aren't you a bit trollish yourself?
    Okay, let me explain something to you. People like the Game Overthinker, AVGN, Confused Matthew and Red Letter Media are respected for a few simple reasons. First and foremost, they make well thought out, well informed, thought provoking observations and present them in such a way that is both aesthetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Second, from what I've seen, they never ever ever present their opinion on something as fact. This is very important if you are looking for a free and open exchange of ideas. If Confused Matthew just said "2001: A Space Odyssey sucks because I think it's boring," then his commentary wouldn't be worth shit. Instead, he gives thoughtful reasons as to why 2001 should not qualify as an objectively good film based on certain standards that a good film should be held to. In this sense, I was able to enjoy and become informed by his review, even though I very much enjoy the film 2001: A Space Odyssey.

That said, do you think any of them would dream of ever saying someone who disagreed with them "owes them an apology?" Do you really think saying something like that is a good way to earn respect?
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay, let me explain something to you. People like the Game Overthinker, AVGN, Confused Matthew and Red Letter Media are respected for a few simple reasons. First and foremost, they make well thought out, well informed, thought provoking observations and present them in such a way that is both aesthetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Second, from what I've seen, they never ever ever present their opinion on something as fact. This is very important if you are looking for a free and open exchange of ideas. If Confused Matthew just said "2001: A Space Odyssey sucks because I think it's boring," then his commentary wouldn't be worth shit. Instead, he gives thoughtful reasons as to why 2001 should not qualify as an objectively good film based on certain standards that a good film should be held to. In this sense, I was able to enjoy and become informed by his review, even though I very much enjoy the film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
    Thank you for proving my point that a popular internet celebrity's opinion can ruin the reputation of a beloved classic (not to mention Confused Matthew had everyone hate the Lion King and Spirited Away).

That said, do you think any of them would dream of ever saying someone who disagreed with them "owes them an apology?" Do you really think saying something like that is a good way to earn respect?
    It was basically the first thing I could think of if someone was proven correct despite everyone doubting him/her.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Thank you for proving my point that a popular internet celebrity's opinion can ruin the reputation of a beloved classic (not to mention Confused Matthew had everyone hate the Lion King and Spirited Away).
    I said nothing of the sort, and Matthew did nothing of the sort. Clearly you've completely missed the point. I suggest you don't make any more blogs.

Also, you realize Matthew got death threats over what he said about Lion King, right?

It was basically the first thing I could think of if someone was proven correct despite everyone doubting him/her.
    Then you simply don't understand how people react to things. People generally don't like being told they're wrong, especially since a lot of people read that blog who didn't even say anything about it in the first place.
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I said nothing of the sort, and Matthew did nothing of the sort. Clearly you've completely missed the point. I suggest you don't make any more blogs.
    But blogs are the only things I have for topics that aren't thread worthy.

Also, you realize Matthew got death threats over what he said about Lion King, right?
    No I haven't, but I do know a non-respected YT user who opposed him as well as other popular youtube ranters.

Then you simply don't understand how people react to things. People generally don't like being told they're wrong, especially since a lot of people read that blog who didn't even say anything about it in the first place.
    But it felt like they're telling me I'm wrong because they disagree with my ideas/points; they just didn't want to say it out loud.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Right, so you should just not post them anywhere.
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Right, so you should just not post them anywhere.
    But my threads never get that much response unless it's Pokemon-related.

Blog Entries

That sucks man.

Blog Entries

If I gave you pretty enough words, could you paint a picture of us that works?

Blog Entries

Dear Aizen.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I could really need a mod to contact with outside of BMGF.

Blog Entries

Yeeeeeeeah.