Tea in the Garden - Page 2932

Page 2932 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 193224322832288229222930293129322933293429422982303234323932 ... LastLast
Results 43,966 to 43,980 of 61756
Like Tree1924Likes

Thread: Tea in the Garden

  1. #43966
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    I'm not talking about a battling POV. I'm talking about a realistic POV. Caught Pokémon suck anyway.

  2. #43967
    Revert & Reverberate Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,636
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    I tried an Eevee team in Platinum.
    It didn't stick and I wound up discontinuing it...

    I hope to try again someday.

  3. #43968
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by SylverS❤NE View Post
    I'm not talking about a battling POV. I'm talking about a realistic POV. Caught Pokémon suck anyway.
    What do you mean, of course it isn't going to be a realistic POV!

    Pokemon isn't a very realistic game lol

  4. #43969
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,043
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    I want to encounter an entirely random shiny in a 4th gen game, this hasnt happened to me yet.

  5. #43970
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Yes it is. My own professor gave me my starter not too long ago.
    Shiny Celebi, did I give you all those Shinies a while back? I can't remember.

  6. #43971
    Revert & Reverberate Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,636
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    No objections there.

    Realism in Pokémon only leads to grittiness. (read the manga)
    Karma Kidd likes this.

  7. #43972
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    No objections there.

    Realism in Pokémon only leads to grittiness. (read the manga)
    Hey Miar, do you still like Yu Gi Oh?

  8. #43973
    Revert & Reverberate Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,636
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Suncake View Post
    Hey Miar, do you still like Yu Gi Oh?
    I quit long ago, both the game and the show.
    I do Magic now. It has more competition.

  9. #43974
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Suncake View Post
    Hey Miar, do you still like Yu Gi Oh?
    I quit long ago, both the game and the show.
    I do Magic now. It has more competition.
    Goddamn. Well, me and my friend retook up Yu Gi Oh and I was going to ask if you could rate my deck lol

  10. #43975
    Revert & Reverberate Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,636
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Suncake View Post
    Goddamn. Well, me and my friend retook up Yu Gi Oh and I was going to ask if you could rate my deck lol
    I don't know a lot of newer cards, but I probably still can help
    (not that I ever built a winning deck myself)

  11. #43976
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Magic the Gathering? You suck.
    I play Dragon Quest, so I tested Ultima and Wizardry out. They both suck.

  12. #43977
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,043
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by SylverS❤NE View Post
    Yes it is. My own professor gave me my starter not too long ago.
    Shiny Celebi, did I give you all those Shinies a while back? I can't remember.
    You did.

    I really ought to practice chaining in Diamond more.

  13. #43978
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Woopee! I'm an awesome child!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 is child right? A Mr. Child. Anything younger is an M. Child.

  14. #43979
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Suncake View Post
    Goddamn. Well, me and my friend retook up Yu Gi Oh and I was going to ask if you could rate my deck lol
    I don't know a lot of newer cards, but I probably still can help
    (not that I ever built a winning deck myself)
    All right, I'll VM you the details.

  15. #43980
    Revert & Reverberate Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,636
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by SylverS❤NE View Post
    Magic the Gathering? You suck.
    I play Dragon Quest, so I tested Ultima and Wizardry out. They both suck.
    (...I'm not having this conversation.)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •