Tea in the Garden - Page 2324

Page 2324 of 4118 FirstFirst ... 132418242224227423142322232323242325232623342374242428243324 ... LastLast
Results 34,846 to 34,860 of 61756
Like Tree1924Likes

Thread: Tea in the Garden

  1. #34846
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,005
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    I like shinies.

  2. #34847
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    I like food and stuff.

    Especially food.

    Delicious food.

    Like honestly, i"m pretty skinny for my height but I eat like a fat kid.

  3. #34848
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,005
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Food is good.

  4. #34849
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Food is just amazingly fantastical.

    How is your spring SC?

  5. #34850
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,005
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Its pretty good. Its so warm already, Im worried about what summer will be like.

  6. #34851
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Its pretty good. Its so warm already, Im worried about what summer will be like.
    summer will most likely be warmer

    -obvious statement-

    anyways excuse my horrible grammar but i've been working off about 4 hours of sleep each night for the past 7 nights so yea xD

    did you apply for the mod drive?

  7. #34852
    私は大好きです... Milkapoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,210
    Blog Entries
    424

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Spring Wars: Return of the Allergies.

  8. #34853
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    Spring Wars: Return of the Allergies.
    I know this guy who's initials are KKK.

    It is pretty funny.

  9. #34854
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,005
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Z View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Its pretty good. Its so warm already, Im worried about what summer will be like.
    summer will most likely be warmer

    -obvious statement-

    anyways excuse my horrible grammar but i've been working off about 4 hours of sleep each night for the past 7 nights so yea xD

    did you apply for the mod drive?
    Me? yeah I did. I wasnt going to at first, but I changed my mind after about 3 days of thinking about it.

  10. #34855
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Z View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Its pretty good. Its so warm already, Im worried about what summer will be like.
    summer will most likely be warmer

    -obvious statement-

    anyways excuse my horrible grammar but i've been working off about 4 hours of sleep each night for the past 7 nights so yea xD

    did you apply for the mod drive?
    Me? yeah I did. I wasnt going to at first, but I changed my mind after about 3 days of thinking about it.
    somebody is a serious thinker xD

    I can't ponder something for that long. i'm an opportunist xD

  11. #34856
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,005
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Then I was like why not, so I did apply. I mean its an oppurtunity, so I took it.

  12. #34857
    私は大好きです... Milkapoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,210
    Blog Entries
    424

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    I'm not.

    Until Buy-And-Sell can be applied for.

  13. #34858
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Then I was like why not, so I did apply. I mean its an oppurtunity, so I took it.
    yeah, sometimes you just gotta take the chance.

    and milka, check it again cause I think it can be. lemme check.

  14. #34859
    私は大好きです... Milkapoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,210
    Blog Entries
    424

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    It can't.

  15. #34860
    Shhhh
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,087
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Tea in the Garden (NEW FORUM RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING)

    meh. anyways, imma gtfo.

    see ya blokes!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •