The so-and-so for president game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The so-and-so for president game.

Blog Entries

Default The so-and-so for president game.

This was inspired by the presidential campaign going on in the US, as well as a little joke on the N-sider forums, and me and Glacia thought this would be fun. Basically, you pick any random video game character, anime character, cartoon character, or whatever (heck, you could even pick a toaster) and make a little slogan or advertisement saying to vote for them for "President". And then type a quote of approval from said whatever (lol, Toaster: ".........")

Example:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Tired of your annoying relatives bugging you every second of your life? Tired of little kids in green busting into your house and stealing all of your tax money? Vote for Ganondorf. He'll "handle" all of those annoying relatives and lock all those little green kids in a dark closet where they'll run around and bump into random objects.

"I'm Ganondorf, and I approve this message."
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Something like that. And of course it should be funny. As for mine... I guess the example will be mine. ^_^''

Post away.
    "Through Lies and Deceit, a new Truth is born."
    Proud Co-Game Master of A Game of Chance and A Game of Truths. When we look back, will us cardinal three see but a single skyscraper, or a gleaming skyline? For we are the Orchestrators, and this tale our glorious symphony of entwining fates and death. Only time can tell whether this is the end of our legacy, or merely the beginning.

Oh, this looks like fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Want more time off work to play at the beach?" "Tired of getting bothered by those pesky
    Skeptics?" Vote for Water Horse. "He gives rides to the kiddies, and with his Scotish background, he plays a great bag pipe!" "He'll rid the world of non-belivers!"

Water Horse: *In own language* My name is Coruiso, and I approve this message.

Blog Entries

[picture of shark appears with voiceover]

"Hi. And my name is [insert shark noises here]. Absolutely sick of the 'Donor for Lil' Timmy' people who come at your door? Or Sharkman stealing away your girlfriend? Vote for [insert shark noises here], and we'll take care of that for you."

paid by the donor for lil' timmy foundation

Not a fan of Italian plumbers? Hate those pesky princesses? Think weird turtles and brown globs are the way to go? Then vote Bowser.

I'm Bowser, and I approve this message.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(Paid for by Meowth for President)

Are you tired of having our country losing $? If so vote for Mewoth! He will give us ca$h by using Pay Day. All that count$ is Money and Meowth.

I am meowth and I approve this message.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

w00t renovation is done. Calvin's Avatar
    In an imaginary world where pigs *truly* fly.
    Blog Entries

Looks like a party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sick of all of those Rock-type Pokémon killing our planet? Want to have a tree that's not a tree? Or have a cool, gentle Rock-type? Then vote Sudowoodo. He can protect anyone with his Wood Hammer. He can help kids with their schoolwork. "Sudo, sudo!"

"Su do, Sudowoodo, su do woodo su dowoo."
    ("I am Sudowoodo, and I approve this message.")

Blog Entries

Instead of writing somethin, watch this
    ---------------------------------

---------------------------------
    He has my vote!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tired of being lazy? Tired of staggering around, trying to live through your 9 to 5 job? Then vote for Tomo! Tomo Takino! She will put pulse-pounding music on all the airwaves! She will make sure everything that might be considerably deemed edible contains more than half its weight in coffee beans!She will free up half of the TV channels for the sake of aerobics! All that and MUCH MORE when you vote for Tomo Takino!
    "I'm Tomo Takino, and I approve of this message! YAAAAY!!!"
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

w00t renovation is done. Calvin's Avatar
    In an imaginary world where pigs *truly* fly.
    Blog Entries

Tired of being tired? Tired of having no one to play with? Then vote for Cheese! Cheese! He will put everything in order. He will make everything joyful and sunny. He will make everything light and bubbly. He will keep you alert with his screaming. He will annoy the blue blob for the sake of greatness!
    "I'm Cheese, & I approve this message! WAAH!"

Blog Entries

Is your peverted boss with a fire fetish getting you down? Are Humunculi and thier psyco-bitch creator slaughtering every single one of your friends and family? Crazy Ishbalans with a God complex giving you a hard time? Vote for Edward Elric. He promises to beat the F*&^ out of all of those dickweeds and keep an IRON GRASP (lol pun) on his ideals to keep everyone happy. Think Ed. Big things come in small packages.

Ed: "I'm Ed and... HEY WAIT I'M NOT SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "Through Lies and Deceit, a new Truth is born."
    Proud Co-Game Master of A Game of Chance and A Game of Truths. When we look back, will us cardinal three see but a single skyscraper, or a gleaming skyline? For we are the Orchestrators, and this tale our glorious symphony of entwining fates and death. Only time can tell whether this is the end of our legacy, or merely the beginning.

Don't make Twilight angry PokemonHero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll try...

-----------------------------------
    Voice over: Tired of George Bush not making a decision on trying to take over the world? Want someone who will rule with an iron fist? Want someone who tries to kill his mom everyday on a hit comedy? When you vote for this candidate, you get all that and a diaper change.

I'm Stewie Griffin and I approve this message.

^Dude, Lol. That would be scary.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tired of all those, weak, pathetic pokemon? Want a guy who knows bad pokemon from good pokemon? Like weirdos with purple hair? Then vote for Paul! He'll kick out all the Chimchars! He'll make everyone dye their hair a disturbing shade of purple! And most of all, he has fangirls and fanboys galore! *Shows Doger Jazz and Crsytal Clair standing alone in a silent parking lot holding a banner saying "We love you Paul", and wearing fake smiles while waving*

"My name is Paul, and I approve this pathetic message"
    Last edited by Lesley_GSC; 6th March 2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Spelled "Pathetic" wrong, Lol.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^LOL that is funny

Do you want Lots of pokemon? Do you hate this loser called Ash Ketchum? And do you like having lots of cheerleaders? If so, vote for gary. He will win the Pokemon League and defeat Ash!

I am Gary Oak and I approve this dumb message.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

^Gary and Paul could run against eachother!

--------------------------------------------------

Want a leader with a brain? Tired of your neighbors aways trying to bite your head off?
    Vote for Bulbasuar! He's a great leader with a girl friend! He wants to win the fight against Squirtles! And he's retro!

Bulba-bulba-bulbasaur bulba! (I am Bulbasaur and I approve this message)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GSC junkie View Post
    Want a leader with a brain? Tired of your neighbors aways trying to bite your head off?
    Vote for Bulbasuar! He's a great leader with a girl friend! He wants to win the fight against Squirtles! And he's retro!

Bulba-bulba-bulbasaur bulba! (I am Bulbasaur and I approve this message)
    But wait, the Bulbasaur are president of Bulbagarden already! XD

---

Are those Fire-type punks out to get you again? Want an actually cute president for once? Vote for Gastrodon! (Note: there will be a forced country split and thus the east one will lead WEST, and west will lead EAST. no mistakes there.)

'Wrreeeah~! Slrupslrupslrup!'
    TRANSLATION: Vote for me~! I approve this message!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast