1. No rule may start with the word "all".
2. Rules must be written with at least one mispelt word.
3. Use the imparative form.
4. Make rules with a bule text.
5. Use prime nbumers only.
7. Include Charisard in yuor rule.
11. Charisard says, put "Charisard says" at the begining of each rule.
12. Charisard says to ingonore the rule 3 above your rule (this case being rule 5).
13. Charisard says, no rule may start with "Please".
17. Rules must end with baloon guy :7up:
19. Charisard says,
Oh, also, no trivial rules either. My rule 13 was trivial, since if a rule begins with "Charizard says", it can't begin with "Please" anyway.
That being said, I just realized that my rule 13 didn't use the imperative form, so I lose T_T
That means we have to start over...
1. No rule may contain a smiley.