Random Messages 9 - Page 1486

Page 1486 of 5346 FirstFirst ... 4869861386143614761484148514861487148814961536158619862486 ... LastLast
Results 22,276 to 22,290 of 80186
Like Tree29681Likes

Thread: Random Messages 9

  1. #22276
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoniki View Post
    I'll just say this. Large breasts are not fun. :I
    I beg to differ. *sniped*

  2. #22277
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoniki View Post
    I'll just say this. Large breasts are not fun. :I
    I beg to differ. *sniped*
    Bishie Karis-chan likes this.

  3. #22278
    Get Wild Rainbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,239

    Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    They aren't

    I buy my bras from JCPenney. Cheaper, but they fit nice. Though my size is an odd combination and mildly hard to find.
    Mokoniki likes this.
    avatar signature

  4. #22279
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    They aren't

    I buy my bras from JCPenney. Cheaper, but they fit nice. Though my size is an odd combination and mildly hard to find.
    Yeouch.

  5. #22280
    The Troll Mokoniki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    941

    Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoniki View Post
    I'll just say this. Large breasts are not fun. :I
    I beg to differ. *sniped*
    Of course guys would say that. They don't have large blobs of fat and nerves hanging from their chest that make their back hurt and make it embarrassing to do something like jump or even walk in some circumstances. They don't have large blobs of fat and nerves that get all tender when your pmsing to the point that even brushing them makes you scream out in pain.

    "My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quotes stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

  6. #22281
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoniki View Post
    Of course guys would say that. They don't have large blobs of fat and nerves hanging from their chest that make their back hurt and make it embarrassing to do something like jump or even walk in some circumstances. They don't have large blobs of fat and nerves that get all tender when your pmsing to the point that even brushing them makes you scream out in pain.
    ......

    *looks down* I ... wow. Um ... well, I take it back.

  7. #22282
    Legendary Girl A make_it_worse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    training my pokémon team to battle the elite four in white 2

  8. #22283
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by make_it_worse View Post
    training my pokémon team to battle the elite four in white 2
    What 'Mons do you have? :3

  9. #22284
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,487
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Good luck with that
    make_it_worse likes this.

  10. #22285
    Legendary Girl A make_it_worse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by make_it_worse View Post
    training my pokémon team to battle the elite four in white 2
    What 'Mons do you have? :3
    Arcanine
    Leavanny
    Reuniclus
    Emolga
    Flygon
    Oshawott

  11. #22286
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by make_it_worse View Post
    Arcanine
    Leavanny
    Reuniclus
    Emolga
    Flygon
    Oshawott
    *raises eyebrow*

  12. #22287
    Legendary Girl A make_it_worse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by make_it_worse View Post
    Arcanine
    Leavanny
    Reuniclus
    Emolga
    Flygon
    Oshawott
    *raises eyebrow*
    why..? :)

  13. #22288
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by make_it_worse View Post
    why..? :)
    The rest of your team is fully evolved. Why is Oshawott still ... well, an Oshawott?

  14. #22289
    Get Wild Rainbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,239

    Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    DON'T DROP DAT THUN THUN THUN, AAAAAY
    DON'T DROP DAT THUN THUN THUN
    avatar signature

  15. #22290
    Legendary Girl A make_it_worse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Random Messages 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by make_it_worse View Post
    why..? :)
    The rest of your team is fully evolved. Why is Oshawott still ... well, an Oshawott?
    i promised to myself to not evolve him... i'll be evolving my other oshawott in black2, my starter in white is serperior while in black is tepig...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •