I just noticed we have over 20,000 posts in this thread. Woo
stu·pid (stpd, sty-)
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.
A stupid or foolish person.
[Latin stupidus, from stupre, to be stunned.]
While philistine is at absolute zero
Smart enough to use forth in the wrong context
Claims: Metagross and Travis Touchdown