The Official Bulbagarden Never Ending Story

Thread: The Official Bulbagarden Never Ending Story

Default The Official Bulbagarden Never Ending Story

(Not sure is this has been done before.)

Basically, this a story that never ends, written by us, the members. To add to it, reply (like, duh.) Anything goes in the story, but try to avoid any annoying plots.

-And DON'T end the story.

-----
    One day a lone Bulbasaur was playing in some vast meadows. She happily wandered the grassland, sniffing all the flora and becoming aquainted with all those around her.

That was until...

This isn't just a fabulous signature, it also has meaning.
    Please look beyond the simple words and find the message I am saying.
    SPREAD THE LOVE!

Live Long And Prosper... Wonder Happiny's Avatar
    On Paradise Island, playing Bullets and Bracelets
    Blog Entries

...a bright light enveloped the sky with a spectacular celestial light show. The Bulbasaur shielded her eyes and stepped back a little.

As the light dimmed down, the Bulbasaur watched in horror as a figure heavily injured and near death crashed in a field not far from her.

Credit goes to PlatinumDude for the sprite.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock
    In the family, all is silence. No more will be said of it. Live long and prosper, Sarek of Vulcan.

Pocket Full of Sunshine Charmander009's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Concerned and curious,Bulbasaur raced to the field to investigate. Smoke was rising where the earth had been tilled by the force of the fall. Bulbasaur crept up to the lip of the crater and peered in.

"Hello? Are you okay in there?" she asked, unsure of what to do.

There was no reply. Bulbasaur frowned, then carefully slid into the crater's mouth.

The smoke slowly cleared, revealing a...

Blog Entries

...woman that was far from ordinary. She had long white gold hair and silver colored eyes. Her clothing consisted of a billowly white toga like dress, a set of silver bracelets on her wrists and ankles. This was nothing compared to two snow white wings that had emerged from her back.

"Who...or what are you?" inquired the female Bulbasaur.

The woman answered...

In the family, all is silence. No more will be said of it. Live long and prosper, Sarek of Vulcan.

Pocket Full of Sunshine Charmander009's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I... I don't know..."

"What? You don't remember your name?" Bulbasaur cocked her head. She was amazed that the human could understand her speech.

"I... I can't seem remember anything..." the woman held a hand to her forhead. "Why do I hurt so much?"

"You fell from the sky," Bulbasaur frowned. This human apparently had a bad case of amnesia. She looked to the lip of the crater. The stars were shining brightly and inicently, showing no trace of what might have happened. Turning to the badly injured girl, she said,

"I'm going to go look for help. I'll be right back. I promise."

Blog Entries

The female Bulbasaur ran with all the speed and grace her small form would allow. She soon ran into a couple of old friends of hers: A male Squirtle that called himself Aquarius(after the astrological sign), a male Charmander nicknamed Pyro, and a female Kadabra that called herself Espra.

"Why helllooo Flora, what's up babe", Aquarius shamelessly flirted with the female Bulbasaur.

"Oh for the love of everything that's good in this world, don't get me started!" exclaimed Flora.

"I sense you need our services", softly whispered Espra.

"Yes, I found a human woman in need of our help", said Flora.

"So, what the hell are we waiting for! Let's go!", shouted Pyro.

Well, I'm not okay. Neverender_1862's Avatar
    I live in a world where darkness has gripped and killed all my friends. I live in a world full of despair and hopelessness. SAVE ME FROM THE DARK.
    Blog Entries

They went back to where Flora found the woman, but she was nowhere to be seen.
    "Well, where's the lady? I don't see anybody," Aquarius said.
    "I don't understand! She was here a while ago!!!" Flora replied. Her voice started shaking from panic.
    "Let's look for her first," Pyro offered.
    They looked everywhere in the area, but the woman was gone.
    "It's almost sunset. We haven't found her," Flora said, feeling defeated.
    Espra's eyes glowed. As suddenly as it happened, the glow disappeared and Espra spoke, "I see the woman, but where she is... It's very vague. There's fog and darkness everywhere."
    "Just great! How are we going to find that woman now?!!!" Pyro shouted.
    "Relax dude... We'll find her... I think..." Aquarius said.
    Flora didn't say a thing, but she was panicking inside.

Blog Entries

Without warning, a small crystal balled rolled into sight. It sparkled with life and light and began to speak:

"Creatures, lend me your ears...

"Dude, we are Pokemon...asshole!" exclaimed Aquarius. This in turn was rewarded with a sharp smack upside the head by Pyro.

"My dear daughter and appentice, Cosma, was thrown from the clouds that surround the Crystal Cidatel after a horrific battle with a powerful demon. You must find her, before the world ends!

With that, the crystal ball's glow faded and it cracked into several shards.

"Do you know of this Crystal Cidatel, Espra?" inquired Flora.

"Yes. The Crystal Cidatel contains some of the most precious and anicent artifacts of the Pokemon world!" exclaimed the Psi Pokemon, her eyes glowing.

Pyro cut in with "So..you got anymore info on that Cosma chick 'cause I think I read somewhere that she has some kinda sword in her possession or somethin'."

"That is sort of correct. Lady Cosma guarded a room that housed a powerful sword that had a gem of cosmic origin emmbed in the hilt. This made the sword vitually indestructable and gave it the ability to cut thorough anything, including time and space."
    Last edited by Wonder Happiny; 17th June 2008 at 08:14 PM.

Well, I'm not okay. Neverender_1862's Avatar
    I live in a world where darkness has gripped and killed all my friends. I live in a world full of despair and hopelessness. SAVE ME FROM THE DARK.
    Blog Entries

"You're bluffing!" Flora said.

"I'm afraid not, dear Flora," Espra said. "It's going to get worse..."

"Great. Now it's the end of the world thing again. Don't people ever get tired of this stuff?" Aquarius said.

"If this is a story, we must be being written by a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than post on forums," Pyro complained.

"We have BIGGER PROBLEMS! FOCUS!!!" Flora shouted.

"I might be able to help..." said a mysterious voice. It came from behind them and they saw a shadowy figure.

The figure leapt out. It was...

Blog Entries

A small pink cat like creature. It's eyes were a clear blue and sparkled with happiness and mischief.

"Holy crap, it's a talkin' cat! Run!" screamed Aquarius, hiding behind Pyro, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and threw him to the ground.

"Will you shut up and listen! That's Mew. She's one of the most important of the legendary Pokemon!" hissed Pyro, clearly pissed off.

Espra bowed and embraced Mew. "What are you doing here, Mew? I thought you were busy at a Legendaries meeting?"

Mew answered with "Oh..uh..we finished early. So, you guys need my help."

"Yes, but what can we do?" inquired Flora...

The One & Only Kool Cat The Medicine Cat "猫"'s Avatar

Cool Re: The Official Bulbagarden Never Ending Story

^(Wow! 0-o for a never ending story all most 4 years ago....oh well I will revive you!:)

Back to the Story and let start keeping it a bit shorter!:...Mew Replied I know this one kool cat named The Nedicine Cat he will know what to do... But Flora replied "But your a leadend, why can't you help", then a Darker Mew Came from that Nice Mew a second ago and Said "Am a Pink Fur Ball what do you want me to do now the Kool Cat is up on mount Fuji now let's go....
    You Know This Cat

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Official Bulbagarden Never Ending Story

Meanwhile, an underappreciated, young Opossumologist, who shall be called Opossumguy, was headed to mount Fuji with his trusted Opossums. Suddenly, he saw the Mew, and went after it. This caused...
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.