The neverending story 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The neverending story 2

Donphan. Donphan uses rollout, misses James Bond, and slams into a wall. Next Ash calls out...

Sceptile. The STAB from Leaf Blade hits James Bond only a little. StrawBerryClock sent out Jumpluff, who used Aerial Ace on Sceptile...

<<OOC: STAB= Same Type Attack Bonus. If you already knew that, ignore the message.>>
    Last edited by Clan rHrN; 18th July 2006 at 11:38 AM.
    ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHAAAALLLEEENNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEE?!

who got angry and attacked Jumpluff with its own Aerial Ace. Jumpluff fainted and..

Chernabog arrived with his Butterfree, who used Hypnosis on Sceptile and then attacked again using Dream Eater...

Blog Entries

...and then all of a sudden, in the middle of the battle, Professor Oak appeared on the scene. Almost getting caught up in the Dream Eater, he says...

"Celebrities should not be allowed in supermarkets." But that Professor Oak was fake 'cause he'd only say that if he were written by a diseased baboon. Clan rHrN arrived and...

looked at the situaton, turned around and left. Meanwhile, Brock, crouched in a corner, head down between his knees, drawing little circles in the dust on the floor, muttered to himself "why doesn't anyone pay any attention to me?" Suddenly..
    When I was growing up, I was told never to trust anyone over 30. When I was 30, I realized I didn't know jack squat about the real world. Since then, I've been making up for lost time. Now I'm learning not to trust anyone under 30.

Clan came back and threw Brock out of the room and said, "Stop trying to ruin May's privacy, you n00b." He left and...

Brock crept back into the room because May was still butt naked and he had some Pie with him. But as soon as he did...
    When I was growing up, I was told never to trust anyone over 30. When I was 30, I realized I didn't know jack squat about the real world. Since then, I've been making up for lost time. Now I'm learning not to trust anyone under 30.

...Hikari stepped in and threw May out, before she could call out her Skitty. Hikari then moved towards Brock...

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

...making Brock kinda nervous. So he steped back unfortunately into Combusken who then proceeded to torch...

-In Simple Harmony-

Blog Entries

...his pants. Elsewhere, the fangirls went wild. As he tried to extinguish the remaining cinders of his pants...
    By reading this, you have given me temporary control of your mind.

May's little Squirtle came and poured water on him with a water gun attack. Now he was in his pink underwear, which had managed not to get burned. Hikari came closer to him, not noticing he was in his underwear....

Blog Entries

... and parted her lips a bit, revealing her fangs - for she's actually a vampire! Brock backed away quickly and called for help...
    By reading this, you have given me temporary control of your mind.

Marshtomp came out of its Pokeball holding some garlic, a cross, and a stake, trying to make Hikari go away. Hikari...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast