The Never Ending Cheat V2.0 - Page 111
Page 111 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2121

Thread: The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!! AlexandraTheZoroark's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

...back to the world of NUBLET that you went to at the beginning of the cheat. Once you get to NUBLET, you...
    Formerly LucarioGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    I am writing a paper on dakimakuras.

I've only written four paragraphs, but it's already five pages long...
    deviantART|Scratch|YouTube|Fanclub

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

...find out all the nubs have been stolen! Then you...
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Open up your Explorer Kit which gives you the options "Yes, No, and Get Stuffed." Select "Get Stuffed" and you will...

Explode. In order to reassemble yourself, you must seek help from a group of...
    I'll keep on moving straight ahead!

...mustaches. But if the mustaches absolutely cannot be gray, otherwise you will have to restart the cheat.(there is a 75% chance of the mustaches being gray, so you will probably have to restart several times). You must ask them...

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

5 questions:

"Are you gray?"
    "Do you like cheese?"
    "Do you own a horse?"
    "Wynaut?"
    "Did I do this right?"

The answers must be, in order: "Never," "Yes," "That joke is getting old," "Y?," and "Maybe." Each question has a 25% chance of having a different answer, so you will probably restart several times.

Then, a gate will open, and a bunch of Rebecca Black siren cyborgs will sing "Friday." When this happens, it MUST not be Friday, or else the cheat will fail. Destroy them with the logic bomb "But it's not Friday." Next, you will suddenly be knocked unconscious and end up on...
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Offline for a while HexagonStephen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Koholint Island. After you rage over how you just crossed over into the Zelda universe, you find a cave full of PokeBalls. You start opening them and find only one Pokemon. It is...

Also, I am offering my services as an Original Pokemon Trainer designer. It's free, but I might need time depending on your requests. PM for details if you are interested.

Offline possibly for the summer. Don't VM or PM me because I may not see it for a few months.

Blog Entries

Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

Not a pokémon at all, but Gaardus! If you are terrified, you start the cheat over. If not, he challenges you to a battle. You must accept, and give him the evil eye. If not done perfectly, he will kill you. If done correctly, he faints. Take his Hau, put it on, and...

Check out GameCola.net for humorous and informative views on video games!

Blog Entries

...you find out it was another red herring. Crap. What you're looking for is the funny-looking stone next to it. Bang it against the wall, and it will crumble into a million pygmy Gigalith (and one Kirby, but it implodes when you touch it). You may ask them only one question. However, they are all filthy liars, so ask them...

"Do you own a horse?" They will lie and say no, but then their horses will run them over. You should ride one of them, but if you pick the wrong one, you have to start over. You should pick the...

Blog Entries

Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

Horse wearing the Mask of Mutation. However, it shall transform you into a Toa of Iron. Using your Iron powers, you must...

Check out GameCola.net for humorous and informative views on video games!

Eat a hot dog. Soon, you run into a wild Girafarig. The Girafarig will give you a...

Offline for a while HexagonStephen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Berry. You throw the berry into the grass and a wild..

Also, I am offering my services as an Original Pokemon Trainer designer. It's free, but I might need time depending on your requests. PM for details if you are interested.

Offline possibly for the summer. Don't VM or PM me because I may not see it for a few months.

Blog Entries

Post Re: The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BoredBeyondBelief View Post
    Not a pokémon at all, but Gaardus! If you are terrified, you start the cheat over. If not, he challenges you to a battle. You must accept, and give him the evil eye. If not done perfectly, he will kill you. If done correctly, he faints. Take his Hau, put it on, and...

Quote Originally Posted by BoredBeyondBelief View Post
    Horse wearing the Mask of Mutation. However, it shall transform you into a Toa of Iron. Using your Iron powers, you must...
    You know, you need to stop pushing the cheat back to Bionicle over and over. Being a fan is one thing, but Fan Dumb is another. This is a Pokemon forum. If you must, find a Bionicle forum and post your jargon there with others with similar interests.

...a wild shiny shadow Hydreigon! You will probably want to catch it, but Youngster Joey blocks the ball and says, "Blah blah blah valuable blah blah blah top percentage Ratatta. BST EV IV blah. I own a horse!" Then, he will melt into the floor, and Hydreigon will escape-however, you can still pursue it. A ninja will help you. But then...

The ninja turns into Johto Youngster Joey's Unova friend, Youngster Joey 2. He talks about how his three Patrat are in the top ten percentage and so on and so forth. In order to get him to shut up, you have to hit him with a...