Make fun of Yourself game - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Make fun of Yourself game

Talking

I love my Hypno, Bedtime, so darn much, I often imagine how it would be to hug him. That fanclub lady says she feels like she's intruding, and I sometimes think she is. I take Pearl and Darkness, along with a Meowth stuffed toy on vacation when I go. In fact, ever since I got that toy Meowth, I never went or wanted to go on vacation without it.
    In Black and White, Rock Smash is no longer an HM. Good riddance.

Blog Entries

I have a tendency to fangirl over or just like characters that are generally disliked (ilu Max <3), I'm a smart aleck, I talk too fast and use 'big words' sometimes, I'm a hypocrite, a bit of a sadist, left-handed, paranoid, I fail at sports and drawing and obviously I have self-esteem issues.
    [avatar: pixiv]

Lightbulb

I want Psychic-types to be treated better in the show, I also want Ash to get one super badly, I'm so annoyed that Amity Square won't let in Mime Jr., I love Psyhic-types a little too much, sometimes think the creators of the show make Psychic-types lose to annoy people, wonder what part of "All Pokemon deserve to be loved" no one, including me, seems to understand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn Artist View Post
    I HATE shopping, which is ironic for a girl my age,
    Me too actually.

I hate some people cause they hate me not having an accent. I'm a bi. I like to trade random things on the GTS, and I watch Naruto.

I'm a fangirl with Hinata and Ino. Having romantic thoughts.

BWAHAHAHA!!! LAND!! Magma Krystal's Avatar

I hate shopping too...I'm a very non-girly person.

........Romantic dreams about Saturn almost every night
    Lucky girl. I RARELY have dreams about my little red-headed fool...and when I do.............I STINKIN WAKE UP AS SOON AS I SEE HIM! GEEZ!

On occasion, I can overeact. I feel strange for liking Pokemon people don't normally care about. And about me overeacting, I think a few dreams of mine showed that I can. I often think about what happens after the entire story of MD2, often involving that Drowzee, Cresselia, Darkrai, a Saybleye I recruited and nicknamed Emerald, an Alakazam I recruited and nicknamed Cuddles, and of course, me the Blastoise and Leafy the Torterra. I'd like to post a fan-fiction aobut it, but I feel like a lot of people would dislike it. I often thought "What if that Drowzee worked with another Pokemon as a villan? What if it was that Saybleye I recruited? What if that Drowzee used to be Cresslia's adopted son? What if it was because his parents died? What if Cresselia led a huge group of Psychic-types? What if she had to banish that Drowzee from the group because he was being very mean to the other Psychic-types? What if Drowzee met Emerald by falling on him? What if Emerald was already a theif? What if they stole all kinds of things together? What if when Emerald found out about Drowzee being arrested, Emerald started to hate Magnazone and those Magnamite, Azurill and Marill, and especialy Team Turtle? What if Emerald became intensly mean and went to Azurill and Marill's house, told them they have to tell him where the ones who took his only friend away from him are, or they won't see the future past that point? What if Marill and Azurill yelled very loud "Help! Another Pokemon is trying to hurt us!" and Magnazone came super fast? What if Magnazone explained exactly who Emerald was before arresting him? What if...?" The list goes on and on about that, sorry I put all that...

Author and Artist Saturn Artist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[/QUOTE]Lucky girl. I RARELY have dreams about my little red-headed fool...and when I do.............I STINKIN WAKE UP AS SOON AS I SEE HIM! GEEZ![/QUOTE]

Aw, I feel sorry for you......I think the only reason I have dreams about him is because I think about him wai too much all the time, so I'm pretty much kitty and blue obsessed now. *takes deep breath* SATUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
    There's two things you should know about me:
    1. The Jonas Brothers and Commander Saturn of Team Galactic are considered hotties by me.
    and 2. I HATE IT WHEN MARS EATS ALL OF THE COOKIES!!!

My Sheezy Art:http://Nyrmar.sheezyart.com/

BWAHAHAHA!!! LAND!! Magma Krystal's Avatar

Aw, I feel sorry for you......I think the only reason I have dreams about him is because I think about him wai too much all the time, so I'm pretty much kitty and blue obsessed now. *takes deep breath* SATUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
    [/QUOTE]

Believe me, I think about him all the time...getting the mangas just to see him, getting the his japanese pokemon card just to see him, buying netflix so I could order the two episodes he's in just to see him...some people are just plain lucky, I guess.

And I'm such a pokemon nerd. I read bulbapedia and moveset handbooks when I'm bored. :7up:
    And I have a bad habit of adopting numels/camerupts. If I see one on the GTS or in the wild, I MUST CATCH IT and name it, like the same things again and again. Luckily I can now put them in Ranch.

Blog Entries

I am obsessed with Teddiura, I always try to trade for one. But no one wants to give me one... even for a Curselax...

Anyway, ever since I was a baby, I always liked fabric like shirts and towels in my mouth... and I still do.

Smile

After I beat the Drowzee in MD2, I stupidly looked for him. I did that again when Marill and Azurill said he left to travel. I'm so weird...

Come and go like a ghost lefege's Avatar
    Follow lefege On Twitter

Question

I'm really good at sports. 'Cause of this, all my P.E. teachers I've ever had love me.
    But I just HATE sports! I think they're a total nonsense. I HATE P.E., and I hate even more P.E. teachers. I think they're just a bunch of stupid people who like sports but don't know what to do for living. Just useless people.

I'm weird. I'm a nerd. I stink at sports. My hair is poofy. I'm pretty sure I'm a fangirl of Giovanni's (and I hurt him...) I hug trees. I have huge calves and feet. I hate shoe shopping. Oh, and I like the smell of charcoal.

(Yay ! This is fun ! ^^)

I always thought Hypnos where cute. The first time I knew what a Hypno was when I was battling an ace trainer. I thought "Aww...isn't that cute?" Then, when it used Psyhcic, I thought "Cool!" I wondered where to get one. I heard that their pre-evolved form is Drowzee a day later. I accidentaly ran into one on route 215. I nicknamed him Bedtime. Then, I leveled him up, and he evolved eventually. One day, I wanted him to love me, so I got the footstep guy to tell me what he thinks of me. He also had a heart on the friendship checker. I gave Bedtime the Soothe Bell and went to the Ribbon Syndicate and the massage girl. I went up and down cycling road. I had his feelings checked once and a while. (Footstep guy and Friendship Checker both) Eventually, I got the Footprint Ribbon, and two large heats on the poketch. Who says only popular Pokemon are lovable?

Blog Entries

I HATE shopping, which is ironic for a girl my age
    Join the club. Me too.

I have highly........Romantic dreams about Saturn almost every night.
    I have romantc dreams about Iska from Soulcalibur Legends. (mostly kissing and such)
    "Through Lies and Deceit, a new Truth is born."
    Proud Co-Game Master of A Game of Chance and A Game of Truths. When we look back, will us cardinal three see but a single skyscraper, or a gleaming skyline? For we are the Orchestrators, and this tale our glorious symphony of entwining fates and death. Only time can tell whether this is the end of our legacy, or merely the beginning.

Blog Entries

I'm addicted to the smell of smoke, which is weird because I hate smoking. I also threw apart my room looking for a game I lost and it took me an hour to clean it. I hate weddings, and I have very little self control.

I also hate any sports that arn't Tennis, soccer or Volleyball.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast