Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 899

Page 899 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989789889990090190994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #13471
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for listening to the same album for the fifth time today.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  2. #13472
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of my usertitle.

  3. #13473
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because when they come for me, I'll be gone.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  4. #13474
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because when Fin comes for me, I'll be gone.
    -Caprizant


    I win.

  5. #13475
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    ^ Haha.

    I win.

  6. #13476
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I have an idea.

  7. #13477
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    I win because my avatar stole Fraud's Burst Heart.
    Because he discarded it!

    I win.

  8. #13478
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    The Reshiram one? He must be mad!

    Wait, we already knew that.

    I win.
    Koukoubean likes this.

  9. #13479
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because you think compassion's a flaw and you'll never let it show.
    Charles Dunois likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  10. #13480
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Composite passion is nothing but a hindrance!

    I win.

  11. #13481
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    The Reshiram one? He must be mad!

    Wait, we already knew that.

    I win.
    I win because Fraud replaced that Burst Heart with illegitimately-obtained power and ridiculous-looking Bursts~

  12. #13482
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because walk time

  13. #13483
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    The Reshiram one? He must be mad!

    Wait, we already knew that.

    I win.
    I win because Fraud replaced that Burst Heart with illegitimately-obtained power and ridiculous-looking Bursts~
    He can burn everything off the face of the planet, but he chooses to use a bunch of weaker stuff!? Idiot.

    I win.
    Koukoubean likes this.

  14. #13484
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    The Reshiram one? He must be mad!

    Wait, we already knew that.

    I win.
    I win because Fraud replaced that Burst Heart with illegitimately-obtained power and ridiculous-looking Bursts~
    He can burn everything off the face of the planet, but he chooses to use a bunch of weaker stuff!? Idiot.

    I win.
    Fraud is the cheapest villain I've ever seen.

    I win.

  15. #13485
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    The Reshiram one? He must be mad!

    Wait, we already knew that.

    I win.
    I win because Fraud replaced that Burst Heart with illegitimately-obtained power and ridiculous-looking Bursts~
    He can burn everything off the face of the planet, but he chooses to use a bunch of weaker stuff!? Idiot.

    I win.
    Fraud is the cheapest villain I've ever seen.

    I win.
    You haven't seen any Transformers villains, I take it.

    I win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •