Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 859

Page 859 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 35975980984985785885986086186990995913591859 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #12871
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,511
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I win because I love listening to music from the Sonic the Hedgehog series (and am doing so right now).
    I win because which games?

    /does the same thing often
    Most all of them. ^^;

    Sonic 3, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 2006, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations, all the Sonic Advance games...

    Pretty much any thing Sonic-related. XD

    I win.
    I bolded the same ones I listen to. Just add Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 2, and you have all of mine. :)

    I win.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

  2. #12872
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    There's a video about it on YouTube. You've been warned.

    I win.
    Whoa, now that's freaky. o_O

    I win.

  3. #12873
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because not quite conversation, it was somewhere in between, you said everything you thought and I listened patiently.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  4. #12874
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I win because I love listening to music from the Sonic the Hedgehog series (and am doing so right now).
    I win because which games?

    /does the same thing often
    Most all of them. ^^;

    Sonic 3, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 2006, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations, all the Sonic Advance games...

    Pretty much any thing Sonic-related. XD

    I win.
    I bolded the same ones I listen to. Just add Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 2, and you have all of mine. :)
    I win, because you should totally go give the Mystic Mansion song from Sonic Heroes a listen. It is AWESOME.

  5. #12875
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,565
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of V

  6. #12876
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I must be the only person left who even remotely uses this thread for its original purpose.
    FinalArcadia and Momoka like this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  7. #12877
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,511
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I win because I love listening to music from the Sonic the Hedgehog series (and am doing so right now).
    I win because which games?

    /does the same thing often
    Most all of them. ^^;

    Sonic 3, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 2006, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations, all the Sonic Advance games...

    Pretty much any thing Sonic-related. XD

    I win.
    I bolded the same ones I listen to. Just add Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 2, and you have all of mine. :)
    I win, because you should totally go give the Mystic Mansion song from Sonic Heroes a listen. It is AWESOME.
    I win because I have Sonic Heroes for the PS2 and have heard the song before. I agree, it is awesome, but I prefer Launch Base Zone from Sonic 3.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

  8. #12878
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because I must be the only person left who even remotely uses this thread for its original purpose.
    Hey just be thankful it's the thread. Imagine if all those guys were real?

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  9. #12879
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,565
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because I must be the only person left who even remotely uses this thread for its original purpose.
    I use it for what it was made for. It was made for me to win and winning I am

  10. #12880
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    What guys?
    I win because if that was true, mwto, you wouldn't be quoting people.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  11. #12881
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    All the fangirling ones. You know, Kaito, V. Half the stuff this thread turns into. If they were real I know I'd be screwed.

    I win.
    Midorikawa likes this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  12. #12882
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    All the fangirling ones. You know, Kaito, V. Half the stuff this thread turns into. If they were real I know I'd be screwed.

    I win.
    It's fun.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #12883
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,565
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    What guys?
    I win because if that was true, mwto, you wouldn't be quoting people.
    How is quoting relevant?

    Iw in

  14. #12884
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I need to paint another pumpkin soon.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #12885
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because the purpose is to be the last poster, but if you quote people, you're reminding them that this thread has a new post, and making them post after you.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •