Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 802

Page 802 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 30270275279280080180280380481285290213021802 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #12016
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I accidentally messed up my space key on my keyboard.

    I win.
    How'd you do that?

    I win because I should finish my SU info

  2. #12017
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Um...I er...I was checking out my keyboard, and boy was it dirty. So I tried cleaning it and ripped off my space key and now...I have have to press the middle of the space key for it to work.

    I win.

  3. #12018
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I randomly feel like having a III theme. O_O
    THE HELL? ._.

    I win.
    I know, I don't know why all of a sudden. I win.
    When will you? I'll do a IV one then.

    I win.
    Um... Maybe later? Yeah, probably later. Although I do like my Droite avatar, I feel like a III theme, so... WHAT. Okay, okay. I win~
    Guess I'll have to get a IV theme ready later.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #12019
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Um...I er...I was checking out my keyboard, and boy was it dirty. So I tried cleaning it and ripped off my space key and now...I have have to press the middle of the space key for it to work.

    I win.

    I have no J key so I have to press the little white thing. Did you try to get it back on?

    I win

  5. #12020
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Aw. That sucks too.

    I win because I'm trying to fix it right now.

  6. #12021
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I should do that research. What region should I focus on for monster types, Midori?

    I win.

  7. #12022
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    I should do that research. What region should I focus on for monster types, Midori?

    I win.
    No specific one. It's world wide so they can be from anywhere especially with how the world is all mixed these days. I win

  8. #12023
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Okay, then... How many would you say is enough?

    I win.

  9. #12024
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Okay, then... How many would you say is enough?

    I win.
    However you feel. I'll offer the RPers the chance to suggest species as well, and we can always add more if we think of them.

    I win

  10. #12025
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of quick topic.

  11. #12026
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Okay, then... How many would you say is enough?

    I win.
    However you feel. I'll offer the RPers the chance to suggest species as well, and we can always add more if we think of them.

    I win
    I'll start with 28, excluding vampires and werewolves. Can I ask that you do the descriptions for 8 of them?

    I win.

  12. #12027
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Okay, then... How many would you say is enough?

    I win.
    However you feel. I'll offer the RPers the chance to suggest species as well, and we can always add more if we think of them.

    I win
    I'll start with 28, excluding vampires and werewolves. Can I ask that you do the descriptions for 8 of them?

    I win.
    Sure just send me the list. Iw in

  13. #12028
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because brandish! The rusty dagger!

  14. #12029
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,487
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win

  15. #12030
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of RP plans

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •