Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 736

Page 736 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 23663668672673473573673773874678683612361736 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #11026
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm feeling nervous.

  2. #11027
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of Oasis.

  3. #11028
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win cause of all you people who got in the way of me destroying Fins sweets earlier. She's like a little sister, and we all know older bros are suppose to do mean things.
    Momoka likes this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  4. #11029
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #11030
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,579
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    *eats a food* I win.

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  6. #11031
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,626
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win

  7. #11032
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I did mean this *stomps on funnel cake*

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  8. #11033
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I did mean this *stomps on funnel cake*

    I win.
    EBAAAIL! What did you do that for!? YOU KILLED MY SWEET FUNNEL CAKE!

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #11034
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I did mean this *stomps on funnel cake*

    I win.
    EBAAAIL! What did you do that for!? YOU KILLED MY SWEET FUNNEL CAKE!

    I win.
    Killed, or turned into mashed funnel cake? The dessert you can eat, once you lose all your teeth from these current sweets.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  10. #11035
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because we should really think of a family tree in this thread. I'm getting confused. XD

  11. #11036
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I did mean this *stomps on funnel cake*

    I win.
    EBAAAIL! What did you do that for!? YOU KILLED MY SWEET FUNNEL CAKE!

    I win.
    Killed, or turned into mashed funnel cake? The dessert you can eat, once you lose all your teeth from these current sweets.

    I win.
    WHAAAT!? I don't care about my teeth, I want my sweets! ><

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #11037
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I did mean this *stomps on funnel cake*

    I win.
    EBAAAIL! What did you do that for!? YOU KILLED MY SWEET FUNNEL CAKE!

    I win.
    Killed, or turned into mashed funnel cake? The dessert you can eat, once you lose all your teeth from these current sweets.

    I win.
    WHAAAT!? I don't care about my teeth, I want my sweets! ><

    I win.
    Oh fine, you can have it....over my motionless, asleep body! *Throws into space, but isn't strong enough so it only goes a few feet in the air, and lands in the yard.*

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  13. #11038
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I did mean this *stomps on funnel cake*

    I win.
    EBAAAIL! What did you do that for!? YOU KILLED MY SWEET FUNNEL CAKE!

    I win.
    Killed, or turned into mashed funnel cake? The dessert you can eat, once you lose all your teeth from these current sweets.

    I win.
    WHAAAT!? I don't care about my teeth, I want my sweets! ><

    I win.
    Oh fine, you can have it....over my motionless, asleep body! *Throws into space, but isn't strong enough so it only goes a few feet in the air, and lands in the yard.*

    I win.
    WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!? IS IT IN THE YARD!?

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #11039
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,579
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    *makes new Funnel cake for Rio* I win.

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  15. #11040
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    I win because we should really think of a family tree in this thread. I'm getting confused. XD
    Well, to be blunt, even though me and her don't always talk, I meant Fin feels like a sister in general, not in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What's up, Cyo?

    I win.

    ^Sheesh! Taking my sweets like that! T,T
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I did mean this *stomps on funnel cake*

    I win.
    EBAAAIL! What did you do that for!? YOU KILLED MY SWEET FUNNEL CAKE!

    I win.
    Killed, or turned into mashed funnel cake? The dessert you can eat, once you lose all your teeth from these current sweets.

    I win.
    WHAAAT!? I don't care about my teeth, I want my sweets! ><

    I win.
    Oh fine, you can have it....over my motionless, asleep body! *Throws into space, but isn't strong enough so it only goes a few feet in the air, and lands in the yard.*

    I win.
    WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!? IS IT IN THE YARD!?

    I win.
    Yup, covered in dirt. Ever hear of mud pie? Well, I just made you a mud funnel cake I guess.

    I win.
    Koukoubean and Momoka like this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •