Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 698

Page 698 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 19859864868869669769869970070874879811981698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #10456
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We do? O_O /has no idea who to room with

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #10457
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Really? Hmm...

    Win.

  3. #10458
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of pumpkin mello-cremes.
    Faerie likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #10459
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Me neither Fin-Fin.

    And yes, really Cyo. XD

    I win.

  5. #10460
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Ely, our characters are the same age and gender...

    Wins because.

  6. #10461
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I ate a lie lime pie and just a minute ago I realized it had 450 calories and 20 grams of fat...

  7. #10462
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I guess its settled then Cyo. XD

    I win.

  8. #10463
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    I win because I ate a lie lime pie and just a minute ago I realized it had 450 calories and 20 grams of fat...
    And now you're 450 calories and 20 grams fatter.

    I win.
    Lalonde likes this.

  9. #10464
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    What I do is that I usually eat very little dinner, so I can save my stomach for snacks and desserts.

    Not exactly the best thing to do though.

    I win.
    Momoka likes this.

  10. #10465
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I just eat whatever I want, as well as whatever I'm given, and hope I don't puke it out later.

    I win because should my character approach yours, or the other way around?

  11. #10466
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Jibrille doesn't talk.

    Embra wins.

  12. #10467
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    I win because I ate a lie lime pie and just a minute ago I realized it had 450 calories and 20 grams of fat...
    And now you're 450 calories and 20 grams fatter.

    I win.
    Shit! I know I shouldn't curse but I found out it had Gelitin too... This isn't going to en well... I win...

  13. #10468
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    I win because I ate a lie lime pie and just a minute ago I realized it had 450 calories and 20 grams of fat...
    And now you're 450 calories and 20 grams fatter.

    I win.
    Shit! I know I shouldn't curse but I found out it had Gelitin too... This isn't going to en well... I win...

    I win.

  14. #10469
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because salt-free bread is delicious.

  15. #10470
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    I win because I ate a lie lime pie and just a minute ago I realized it had 450 calories and 20 grams of fat...
    And now you're 450 calories and 20 grams fatter.

    I win.
    Shit! I know I shouldn't curse but I found out it had Gelitin too... This isn't going to en well... I win...

    I win.
    No more like throwing up the rest of the evening... Oh lord have mercy! I win but not for long

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •