Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 663

Page 663 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 16356361365366166266366466567371376311631663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #9931
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Lied! This is me honestly speaking, it's a really hilarious show so you should really give or a chance! I'm sure you'll like it!

    I win because I'm not sure
    But I still don't want to.
    I win.
    It really is! It's on Netflix.

    I win because no matter how much Lief loves hetalia, he'll be too stubborn to admit it
    I don't have Netflix.
    I win.

  2. #9932
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Lied! This is me honestly speaking, it's a really hilarious show so you should really give or a chance! I'm sure you'll like it!

    I win because I'm not sure
    But I still don't want to.
    I win.
    It really is! It's on Netflix.

    I win because no matter how much Lief loves hetalia, he'll be too stubborn to admit it
    I don't have Netflix.
    I win.
    You were offered a site.

    I win cause I'm going to a con this coming weekend.

  3. #9933
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    You traitor to humanity!

    Wait... You aren't talking about a Decepticon.

    I win.
    Lalonde likes this.

  4. #9934
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    @Lief; I win because of animehere

  5. #9935
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Lied! This is me honestly speaking, it's a really hilarious show so you should really give or a chance! I'm sure you'll like it!

    I win because I'm not sure
    But I still don't want to.
    I win.
    It really is! It's on Netflix.

    I win because no matter how much Lief loves hetalia, he'll be too stubborn to admit it
    I don't have Netflix.
    I win.
    You were offered a site.

    I win cause I'm going to a con this coming weekend.
    I really don't want to watch it though.
    I win.

  6. #9936
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for posting an SU.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  7. #9937
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I need to post mine. ><

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #9938
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I saw Ryoga

  9. #9939
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    For what?
    I win.

  10. #9940
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I always seem to do short tempered characters... XD

    ^For an RP. I win.

  11. #9941
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I really don't want to watch it though.
    I win.
    do you want to or not? You keep going back and fourth! Just watch an episode or two and get it over with! Who knows, you might even like it!

    I win because of Psi e

  12. #9942
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I still haven't heard back from Haruhi. It is Haruhi, right?

  13. #9943
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I really don't want to watch it though.
    I win.
    do you want to or not? You keep going back and fourth! Just watch an episode or two and get it over with! Who knows, you might even like it!

    I win because of Psi e
    The only reason I wanted to watch it is so you would shut up about it.
    I win.
    ^^^Which one?

  14. #9944
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Lief; The Starbeam Academy one. I win.

  15. #9945
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I saw two sign-ups that probably took no effort to make. At all.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •