Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 655

Page 655 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 15555560564565365465565665766570575511551655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #9811
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I'm anxious for this update.

    ^
    For what?
    I win.

    A mafia. I win

  2. #9812
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because there's a girl in my class who wore the most awesome Stocking shirt on Friday

  3. #9813
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I need to watch Hetalia.

  4. #9814
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Hi sis. I win

  5. #9815
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    ^hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because I need to watch Hetalia.
    It's good ou finally realized that! Ever seen Panty Stocking with Garterbelt?

    I wiN

  6. #9816
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I should watch Hetalia world series when I get the time

  7. #9817
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win because I should watch Hetalia world series when I get the time
    You've never seen it or do you just want to watch it again?

    I win because I'm going zip lining

  8. #9818
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    ^hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because I need to watch Hetalia.
    It's good ou finally realized that! Ever seen Panty Stocking with Garterbelt?

    I wiN
    What the heck you talking about? I didn't watched it yet...
    I win.

  9. #9819
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win because I should watch Hetalia world series when I get the time
    You've never seen it or do you just want to watch it again?

    I win because I'm going zip lining
    I watched Axis Powers and a few episodes of World Series but I haven't had the time to watch it. I win because sounds fun

  10. #9820
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    ^oh,ok! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    ^hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because I need to watch Hetalia.
    It's good ou finally realized that! Ever seen Panty Stocking with Garterbelt?

    I wiN
    What the heck you talking about? I didn't watched it yet...
    I win.
    What do you mean what the heck am I talking about? Hetalia or Panty Stoking?

    I win because of confusion

  11. #9821
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    *OceanicWildfire hurt herself in confusion*

    I win

  12. #9822
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    ^oh,ok! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    ^hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because I need to watch Hetalia.
    It's good ou finally realized that! Ever seen Panty Stocking with Garterbelt?

    I wiN
    What the heck you talking about? I didn't watched it yet...
    I win.
    What do you mean what the heck am I talking about? Hetalia or Panty Stoking?

    I win because of confusion
    Panty Stoking.
    I win.

  13. #9823
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win

  14. #9824
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    *OceanicWildfire hurt herself in confusion*

    That actually happens a lot -_-

    I win
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    ^oh,ok! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    ^hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because I need to watch Hetalia.
    It's good ou finally realized that! Ever seen Panty Stocking with Garterbelt?

    I wiN
    What the heck you talking about? I didn't watched it yet...
    I win.
    What do you mean what the heck am I talking about? Hetalia or Panty Stoking?

    I win because of confusion
    Panty Stoking.
    I win.
    Do you know what it's about?

    Iwin
    Midorikawa likes this.

  15. #9825
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Poking panties with stokers?

    I win

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •