Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 574

Page 574 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457257357457557658462467410741574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #8596
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I'll win if I manage to make it through this night.
    Why do you say that? I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  2. #8597
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Well, regardless, physically you'll still be here (or so I hope) so that's good enough reason.

    I win.
    Faerie likes this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  3. #8598
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Haha. Yep.

    I win.

  4. #8599
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I win cause I hate getting random nosebleeds. >_<
    O_O What? I win

  5. #8600
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of things.

  6. #8601
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I win cause I hate getting random nosebleeds. >_<
    O_O What? I win
    My nose started to bleed five minutes ago for a minute. I get them at random times.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  7. #8602
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because thanks Ebail.

  8. #8603
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because hmm...

  9. #8604
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I win because thanks Ebail.
    Thanks about nosebleeds? Well, I dunno why you'd thank me for that....but no problem!

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  10. #8605
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I win because thanks Ebail.
    Thanks about nosebleeds? Well, I dunno why you'd thank me for that....but no problem!

    I win.


    Haha no about the mafia thing. XD

    I win.

  11. #8606
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    No problem. Somebody has to say things so.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  12. #8607
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I win cause I hate getting random nosebleeds. >_<
    O_O What? I win
    My nose started to bleed five minutes ago for a minute. I get them at random times.

    I win.
    Okay...

    I win

  13. #8608
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I win cause I hate getting random nosebleeds. >_<
    O_O What? I win
    My nose started to bleed five minutes ago for a minute. I get them at random times.

    I win.
    Okay...

    I win
    What's up with the response? Come on, you can tell me.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  14. #8609
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I win cause I hate getting random nosebleeds. >_<
    O_O What? I win
    My nose started to bleed five minutes ago for a minute. I get them at random times.

    I win.
    Okay...

    I win
    What's up with the response? Come on, you can tell me.

    I win.
    Just unexpected. I win

  15. #8610
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of character development.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •