Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 48

Page 48 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058981485481048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #706
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm stuffed...

  2. #707
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm confused.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #708
    Boastful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of S-I.

  4. #709
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I want a Madolche deck.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #710
    Boastful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because you don't want a Magoichi deck.

  6. #711
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I want a Madolche deck.
    Funny since I was just talking to your sister about Madolche monsters. I win.
    Momoka and Squall Leonhart like this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  7. #712
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I want a Madolche deck.
    Funny since I was just talking to your sister about Madolche monsters. I win.
    Were you really? XD It just crossed my mind when I was thinking about Zexal.

    I win.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #713
    Boastful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of Magoichi decks.

  9. #714
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I want a Madolche deck.
    Funny since I was just talking to your sister about Madolche monsters. I win.
    Were you really? XD It just crossed my mind when I was thinking about Zexal.

    I win.
    Yeah, I was saying that if a Zexal game was ever made, then they could give Kotori a Madolche deck, since she like sweets. And then about misreading the effect of one of the monsters. I win.
    Momoka and Squall Leonhart like this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  10. #715
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I want a Madolche deck.
    Funny since I was just talking to your sister about Madolche monsters. I win.
    Were you really? XD It just crossed my mind when I was thinking about Zexal.

    I win.
    Yeah, I was saying that if a Zexal game was ever made, then they could give Kotori a Madolche deck, since she like sweets. And then about misreading the effect of one of the monsters. I win.
    That would be cool. I'd love to see that. What did you misread? XD

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #716
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I want a Madolche deck.
    Funny since I was just talking to your sister about Madolche monsters. I win.
    Were you really? XD It just crossed my mind when I was thinking about Zexal.

    I win.
    Yeah, I was saying that if a Zexal game was ever made, then they could give Kotori a Madolche deck, since she like sweets. And then about misreading the effect of one of the monsters. I win.
    That would be cool. I'd love to see that. What did you misread? XD

    I win.
    That Madolche Messengelato - Yu-Gi-Oh! had to be special summoned for its effect to activate. I win.
    Momoka likes this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  12. #717
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Ohhh. XD Those cards are beautiful.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #718
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,177
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Agreed, I love Madolche monsters a lot. It's late, so I should probably go to sleep. Good night Fin, @HilbertCressLover;, and @mwto; even though you already had fallen asleep it seems.

    I win.
    Squall Leonhart and Momoka like this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  14. #719
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Night, Ebail! I win.

  15. #720
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Good night, Ebail~

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •