Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 394

Page 394 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 2943443843923933943953964044444948941394 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #5896
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    I win because I still have this photo:
    THAT^ I WIN.

  2. #5897
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Why are you mad about the photo?

    I win

  3. #5898
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    I win because I still have this photo:
    THAT^ I WIN.
    It's just so sexy! and Hey! I warned you! You can't get mad! You should know whebever I put A warning in a spoiler it's either bloody or "disturbing" to other veiwers
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Why are you mad about the photo?

    I win
    She has a good point!

    I win because it was my first time watching Sex in the City today. 0.o I'm scarred!

  4. #5899
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    ........ (nudity and a buttcrack) I win.

  5. #5900
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because what's going on, guys?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #5901
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    So what?

    I win

  7. #5902
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because on the contrary, that picture made me laugh.

    I also win because of PRPs.
    Lalonde and Midorikawa like this.

  8. #5903
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because OMQ, the RP awards end voting today!

  9. #5904
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny View Post
    ........ (nudity and a buttcrack) I win.
    Yes... and a sexy one at that :3
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because what's going on, guys?
    You know that one France pic. That one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    So what?

    I win
    See? This is why your my sis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I win because on the contrary, that picture made me laugh.

    I also win because of PRPs.
    I win cause thank you!

  10. #5905
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm so effing excited!

  11. #5906
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny View Post
    ........ (nudity and a buttcrack) I win.
    Yes... and a sexy one at that :3
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because what's going on, guys?
    You know that one France pic. That one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    So what?

    I win
    See? This is why your my sis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I win because on the contrary, that picture made me laugh.

    I also win because of PRPs.
    I win cause thank you!
    Made me laugh too and say "of course"

    I've seen worse and read worse so I win

    Think THP won anything?

  12. #5907
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    The Half Project? Maybe. I win.

  13. #5908
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny View Post
    ........ (nudity and a buttcrack) I win.
    Yes... and a sexy one at that :3
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because what's going on, guys?
    You know that one France pic. That one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    So what?

    I win
    See? This is why your my sis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I win because on the contrary, that picture made me laugh.

    I also win because of PRPs.
    I win cause thank you!
    Made me laugh too and say "of course"

    I've seen worse and read worse so I win

    Think THP won anything?
    Aww, I love ya ya know, changing my avatar and obbsesing (and having epic misspleingss) over hetalia is kinda my thing if you haven't noticed... I wiiiin
    Momoka likes this.

  14. #5909
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm going to shower like I should have done immediately after pulling the weeds.

    I noticed sis. I'm surprised that France isn't your sig though

  15. #5910
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win because I'm going to shower like I should have done immediately after pulling the weeds.

    I noticed sis. I'm surprised that France isn't your sig though
    Have fun! I hate showers because I get anxiouse when I'm alone.

    You have!? I never guessed anyone would ever figure that out, dangit! ^_^ Hmmmm... give me 5-20 minutes... I win

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •