Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 3571

Page 3571 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 2571307134713521356135693570357135723573358136213671 ... LastLast
Results 53,551 to 53,565 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #53551
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because the amount of sexism you can find on Google just by typing things like "women deserve to be", "women are the", or "women don't deserve" is astounding. Yet there's nowhere near as much if you replace "women" with "men". Hell, I got "men are the glory of god" when I did that; for women? Nope. Nearly no positive praise at all.
    Momoka and Niji like this.

  2. #53552
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win b--

  3. #53553
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    I win because the amount of sexism you can find on Google just by typing things like "women deserve to be", "women are the", or "women don't deserve" is astounding. Yet there's nowhere near as much if you replace "women" with "men". Hell, I got "men are the glory of god" when I did that; for women? Nope. Nearly no positive praise at all.
    Ahhhhg, I seriously hate things like that with a passion. Honestly, nothing aggravates me more. I don't see how it's such a 'complex' concept to understand that women are human just like men are AND are just as capable.

    I win.
    Niji and Akuraito like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #53554
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,595
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We win because of equal respect.
    Momoka likes this.

  5. #53555
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of coffee.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #53556
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    I win because the amount of sexism you can find on Google just by typing things like "women deserve to be", "women are the", or "women don't deserve" is astounding. Yet there's nowhere near as much if you replace "women" with "men". Hell, I got "men are the glory of god" when I did that; for women? Nope. Nearly no positive praise at all.
    Ahhhhg, I seriously hate things like that with a passion. Honestly, nothing aggravates me more. I don't see how it's such a 'complex' concept to understand that women are human just like men are AND are just as capable.

    I win.
    Exactly, omfg. Thank you. >< It should be simple to understand, but, no, sexism has to run rampant throughout society for no good reason.

    I win.
    Niji and Momoka like this.

  7. #53557
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,595
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We win because sexism and stereotyping have always bothered me a lot. The ignorance behind them is infuriating >.< . Neither women nor men should be generalized like that, since everyone's different, and no one's inferior.
    Akuraito and Momoka like this.

  8. #53558
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I looked up the same thing as you did III, and the results are enough to make me puke.

    ^Exactly! That's exactly right!
    Niji and Akuraito like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #53559
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I wonder how people can take me seriously when my avatar is an owl with Adam Young's face photoshopped on it

  10. #53560
    Cop. Cop! yay Cop... qq Zexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,058
    Blog Entries
    150

    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win cuz Im not going to discuss sexism or anything serious in FUN AND GAMES!

    I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

  11. #53561
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win cuz of breaking stereotypes~

  12. #53562
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,595
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We win because I wish more people would understand those simple things that they should. Breaking stereotypes for the win!
    Akuraito likes this.

  13. #53563
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I win because I looked up the same thing as you did III, and the results are enough to make me puke.
    I only did it because I had seen a post on tumblr with the results thing like that, and I was curious to see what else there was or if it got better, and...god. But, yeah, I just... am so done with society?? Like, wow, you parade around having equal rights, but then we aren't even truly equal with gender??? i know that equal rights and just generally being equal is different, but still;;

    I win.
    Niji likes this.

  14. #53564
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win

  15. #53565
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because how did my blog entry get 0 views and 1 comment

    oh and I also win because I spent the past two days writing a fanfic when I should have been studying for the science exam

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •