Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 3502

Page 3502 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 2502300234023452349235003501350235033504351235523602 ... LastLast
Results 52,516 to 52,530 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #52516
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,482
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins

  2. #52517
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win~!

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #52518
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We win because Momoka, you have talked with the both of us. :) Name 8 common traits Ebail and I share.

  4. #52519
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,169
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I can butcher it.

    I win.
    We win because show me. XD
    Zima flipped is a Miz. You are now the former me.

    I win.
    We win because I think I pointed that out before. XD
    I know, but now it means something since I no longer go by it.

    I win.
    We win because so... Me backwards equals you? XD
    Yes. Which means as you are now you're the anti-me.

    I win.
    We win because I'm the opposite of you? XD We share similar traits.
    Name 8 then.

    I win.
    I haven't talked to you much, so I probably couldn't name 8 right now, but after I get to know you better, that should be easy. 8 probably exist, though. :)

    We win.
    Eh, we'll probably never end up talking/you figuring stuff out.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  5. #52520
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win.

  6. #52521
    Not a dolphin. ?:/ Bottlenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kansas, but we're not there anymore
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win. Cause I'm a special dolphin~

  7. #52522
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I can butcher it.

    I win.
    We win because show me. XD
    Zima flipped is a Miz. You are now the former me.

    I win.
    We win because I think I pointed that out before. XD
    I know, but now it means something since I no longer go by it.

    I win.
    We win because so... Me backwards equals you? XD
    Yes. Which means as you are now you're the anti-me.

    I win.
    We win because I'm the opposite of you? XD We share similar traits.
    Name 8 then.

    I win.
    I haven't talked to you much, so I probably couldn't name 8 right now, but after I get to know you better, that should be easy. 8 probably exist, though. :)

    We win.
    Eh, we'll probably never end up talking/you figuring stuff out.

    I win.
    What makes you say that? :(

    We win.

  8. #52523
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of Kaworu~

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #52524
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We win because of being upset.

  10. #52525
    Yuma Likes Everything! Zexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,046
    Blog Entries
    150

    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win cuz I opened a blog... but I lose cuz I don't know anything about them...

  11. #52526
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    We win because of being upset.
    I win because your turn. What's wrong?

  12. #52527
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We win because Tumblr is awesome.

    Uh... It'll pass soon enough. It's no big deal. ^_^;

  13. #52528
    Not a dolphin. ?:/ Bottlenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kansas, but we're not there anymore
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I can?

  14. #52529
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    We win because of posting.

  15. #52530
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,169
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    I can butcher it.

    I win.
    We win because show me. XD
    Zima flipped is a Miz. You are now the former me.

    I win.
    We win because I think I pointed that out before. XD
    I know, but now it means something since I no longer go by it.

    I win.
    We win because so... Me backwards equals you? XD
    Yes. Which means as you are now you're the anti-me.

    I win.
    We win because I'm the opposite of you? XD We share similar traits.
    Name 8 then.

    I win.
    I haven't talked to you much, so I probably couldn't name 8 right now, but after I get to know you better, that should be easy. 8 probably exist, though. :)

    We win.
    Eh, we'll probably never end up talking/you figuring stuff out.

    I win.
    What makes you say that? :(

    We win.
    Everyone always says "we" involving me should talk, but it doesn't usually happen without me starting a chat, and I'm lazy.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •