Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 350

Page 350 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 2503003403483493503513523604004508501350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #5236
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    Ethan vs Ethan?
    Well there's a real big difference Ethan vs Ethan live in the same town while the two above don't so with that answered <wins
    a) Ethan and Ethan are the -same guy-.
    b) You're missing the point, aren't you.
    I win.

  2. #5237
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Where can I watch this transformers? I win
    I watch it on YouTube, but there are several other places. The channel... Well, I don't have it.

    I win because I wonder why you ask...

  3. #5238
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of GIFs.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #5239
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because:


    OMG, female Vehicon!

  5. #5240
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Where can I watch this transformers? I win
    I watch it on YouTube, but there are several other places. The channel... Well, I don't have it.

    I win because I wonder why you ask...
    It looks good. What's the exact name? I win

  6. #5241
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Where can I watch this transformers? I win
    I watch it on YouTube, but there are several other places. The channel... Well, I don't have it.

    I win because I wonder why you ask...
    It looks good. What's the exact name? I win
    Transformers Prime. I can supply you with an episode list.

    I win because Steve is the best Transformer name ever. It needs to be canon.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  7. #5242
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Where can I watch this transformers? I win
    I watch it on YouTube, but there are several other places. The channel... Well, I don't have it.

    I win because I wonder why you ask...
    It looks good. What's the exact name? I win
    Transformers Prime. I can supply you with an episode list.

    I win because Steve is the best Transformer name ever. It needs to be canon.
    If you wouldn't mind. I win

  8. #5243
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Where can I watch this transformers? I win
    I watch it on YouTube, but there are several other places. The channel... Well, I don't have it.

    I win because I wonder why you ask...
    It looks good. What's the exact name? I win
    Transformers Prime. I can supply you with an episode list.

    I win because Steve is the best Transformer name ever. It needs to be canon.
    If you wouldn't mind. I win
    Here you are.

    I win because this would make for good TV:

  9. #5244
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Where can I watch this transformers? I win
    I watch it on YouTube, but there are several other places. The channel... Well, I don't have it.

    I win because I wonder why you ask...
    It looks good. What's the exact name? I win
    Transformers Prime. I can supply you with an episode list.

    I win because Steve is the best Transformer name ever. It needs to be canon.
    If you wouldn't mind. I win
    Here you are.

    I win.
    Thank you. I win

  10. #5245
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    No problem.

    I win because this happens nearly every episode:

  11. #5246
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm done with 75% of my homework already. XD

  12. #5247
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I should have either a Vehicon banner or avatar.

  13. #5248
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of Tumblr and GIFs.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #5249
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm cooking pizza rolls

  15. #5250
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because that sounds good.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •