Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 328

Page 328 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 2282783183263273283293303383784288281328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #4906
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because I like two different characters who both have the name Shion.
    Who is the other?

    I win because if Nezumi turned out to be a girl I would crack up laughing
    If Nezumi turned out to be a girl, I would just die. O_O

    I win.


    You need to change your avatar. Nezumi should not be smiling like that

    I win

    But I like that part in the ending. XD

    ............. That's a joke, right?

    I win.
    It's not Nezumi.

    No joke.

    I win
    But it is! ><

    WHAT!? Wait, this has to be a joke. I mean, Nezumi was shirtless in some episodes. ._.

    I win.
    His smiles are sadistic smirks

    Shion makes a comment about that too. Nezumi tells him how he's flat chested and she even goes to pull down her pants to prove it but Shion stops her. It's really funny.

    I win

  2. #4907
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because I like two different characters who both have the name Shion.
    Who is the other?

    I win because if Nezumi turned out to be a girl I would crack up laughing
    If Nezumi turned out to be a girl, I would just die. O_O

    I win.


    You need to change your avatar. Nezumi should not be smiling like that

    I win

    But I like that part in the ending. XD

    ............. That's a joke, right?

    I win.
    It's not Nezumi.

    No joke.

    I win
    But it is! ><

    WHAT!? Wait, this has to be a joke. I mean, Nezumi was shirtless in some episodes. ._.

    I win.
    His smiles are sadistic smirks

    Shion makes a comment about that too. Nezumi tells him how he's flat chested and she even goes to pull down her pants to prove it but Shion stops her. It's really funny.

    I win
    BUT IT'S CALLED "SHOUNEN AI"!

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #4908
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because *facepalm*
    If you're sisters, couldn't you talk about this in real life?

  4. #4909
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because I like two different characters who both have the name Shion.
    Who is the other?

    I win because if Nezumi turned out to be a girl I would crack up laughing
    If Nezumi turned out to be a girl, I would just die. O_O

    I win.


    You need to change your avatar. Nezumi should not be smiling like that

    I win

    But I like that part in the ending. XD

    ............. That's a joke, right?

    I win.
    It's not Nezumi.

    No joke.

    I win
    But it is! ><

    WHAT!? Wait, this has to be a joke. I mean, Nezumi was shirtless in some episodes. ._.

    I win.
    His smiles are sadistic smirks

    Shion makes a comment about that too. Nezumi tells him how he's flat chested and she even goes to pull down her pants to prove it but Shion stops her. It's really funny.

    I win
    BUT IT'S CALLED "SHOUNEN AI"!

    I win.
    He does play as a guy through most of it, and there is another guy who likes Shion later on.

    I win

    Lief-chi HCL and Fin-fin are sisters not me and Fin-fin^

  5. #4910
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because *facepalm*
    If you're sisters, couldn't you talk about this in real life?
    What the hell are you talking about? Me and Midori aren't sisters.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #4911
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because *facepalm*
    If you're sisters, couldn't you talk about this in real life?
    I win because first of all lol, that's silly.
    And Midori isn't related to Nfinity or HCL.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

  7. #4912
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because *facepalm*
    If you're sisters, couldn't you talk about this in real life?
    What the hell are you talking about? Me and Midori aren't sisters.

    I win.
    I got mixed up.
    But couldn't you, in theory, take it to VMs?
    I win.
    *faceplam*
    Momoka likes this.

  8. #4913
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of narrowed-down lists.

  9. #4914
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Fin-fin stopped arguing does that mean you finally accept what I said.

    I win because I get the feeling having HCL and Fin-fin as sisters would be awesome

  10. #4915
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I like winning stuff.

  11. #4916
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of lack of information.

    mw; Thanks~ You would be an awesome sister to have as well. X3

  12. #4917
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of too many quotes.

  13. #4918
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because of lack of information.
    Lack of info on what?

    I win

  14. #4919
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I slept at 4. XD

    First time experiencing a 4 o'clock, since I'm usually asleep by then.

  15. #4920
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because of lack of information.
    Lack of info on what?

    I win
    That probation mafia thingy. XD I win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •