Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 3269

Page 3269 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 22692769316932193259326732683269327032713279331933693769 ... LastLast
Results 49,021 to 49,035 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #49021
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of course, I will use the energy and motivation I just received for good, and not evil.

    ---------

    I don't really know, to be honest... I can sense being cared for so rarely, I can't notice a difference between those types of days.

    Definitely not. My days are significantly different from one another.

    LOL. Maybe because I'm actually in an incredibly great mood, and am enjoying conversation more than usual. XD

  2. #49022
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of stress.

  3. #49023
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of concern.

  4. #49024
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of odd things.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #49025
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of tiredness.

  6. #49026
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of slowly getting tired... -_-

  7. #49027
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win.

  8. #49028
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because why the hell did I ever want to die? @_@ Life is too great to be wasted and cut short.
    Niji likes this.

  9. #49029
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because *yawns*

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #49030
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of tumblr posts and helping friends. (Or at least attempting to.)

  11. #49031
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of oranges.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #49032
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    I don't really know, to be honest... I can sense being cared for so rarely, I can't notice a difference between those types of days.
    Hmm... Okay. To be honest, you've utterly confused me. XD If there is not much of a difference, what is keeping you from thinking you're being cared for every day? I'll have to think about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    Definitely not. My days are significantly different from one another.
    What is your average day like? Do you spend a lot of time alone or with other people? Inside or outside? What do you spend the most time doing when you're awake? Maybe there's something you spend a lot of time doing that you really don't like, and that's giving you a sense of purposelessness? is that a word? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    LOL. Maybe because I'm actually in an incredibly great mood, and am enjoying conversation more than usual. XD
    You think if I save a bunch of quotes from you when you're happy, and show them to you if you become depressed again, you will feel happier? It probably won't work, but it might be worth a shot. (Of course, best case scenario is that you won't become depressed again.)

    I win because I should be heading to bed. Good night, everyone!

  13. #49033
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Night.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #49034
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    I don't really know, to be honest... I can sense being cared for so rarely, I can't notice a difference between those types of days.
    Hmm... Okay. To be honest, you've utterly confused me. XD If there is not much of a difference, what is keeping you from thinking you're being cared for every day? I'll have to think about that.
    Probably a giant block of doubt or self-pity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    Definitely not. My days are significantly different from one another.
    What is your average day like? Do you spend a lot of time alone or with other people? Inside or outside? What do you spend the most time doing when you're awake? Maybe there's something you spend a lot of time doing that you really don't like, and that's giving you a sense of purposelessness? is that a word? :P
    I spend a ton of time alone inside on Bulbagarden. Occasionally I'll walk out of my room and get something to eat or boil some water for tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    LOL. Maybe because I'm actually in an incredibly great mood, and am enjoying conversation more than usual. XD
    You think if I save a bunch of quotes from you when you're happy, and show them to you if you become depressed again, you will feel happier? It probably won't work, but it might be worth a shot. (Of course, best case scenario is that you won't become depressed again.)
    I think it will be worth a try. :) Right now, I don't see that happening in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows
    I win because I should be heading to bed. Good night, everyone!
    Good night! Thank you very much. ^_^
    Shadows likes this.

  15. #49035
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of streams.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •