Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 324

Page 324 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 2242743143223233243253263343744248241324 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #4846
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I don't really like any FF game.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #4847
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Have you PLAYED any FF game?
    I win because I'm finally in an area where I can get a decent amount of AP!

  3. #4848
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm learning about anaerobic respiration right now.
    And because that had nothing to do with the current conversation.

  4. #4849
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I have FF1 on my phone.

    And have spent the last week grinding gil for level 3-4 magic.

  5. #4850
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    ^^^I win because then welcome back.
    ^Lucky~ X3
    When you watch it is there weird black stuff occasionally?

    I win

  6. #4851
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Have you PLAYED any FF game?
    I win because I'm finally in an area where I can get a decent amount of AP!
    Yeah.
    ^Uh, I don't THINK so, why?
    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #4852
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm trying to beat Shinyru on FFI.
    ^Which one? If you say VIII, it's obvious why you don't like it...

  8. #4853
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm going to try making that GIF again.

  9. #4854
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I played some FF7, but I've seen my sister play FF8, FF10, FF4, FF1 and so on...

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #4855
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    FF3 is best FF

    I win.

  11. #4856
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post

    Yeah.
    ^Uh, I don't THINK so, why?
    I win.
    When I watch it some black block things will appear and obscure the subs. Where do you watch it? I win

  12. #4857
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I played some FF7, but I've seen my sister play FF8, FF10, FF4, FF1 and so on...
    How long did you play it?
    Quote Originally Posted by O5-7 View Post
    FF3 is best FF

    I win.
    You said 7 was earlier.
    I win because All Lucky 7s!

  13. #4858
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of Nezumi

  14. #4859
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post

    Yeah.
    ^Uh, I don't THINK so, why?
    I win.
    When I watch it some black block things will appear and obscure the subs. Where do you watch it? I win
    Crunchyroll.

    Lief-kohai; Not very far, it's just not my kind of game.
    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #4860
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Well that's understandable then.
    I win.
    What is your type of game then?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •