Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 28

Page 28 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038781285281028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #406
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I also win because of avatars.

  2. #407
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I may have found a good one.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #408
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm tempted to change mine

  4. #409
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I still don't have a theme.

  5. #410
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because I'm tempted to change mine
    If you change yours, I'll change mine. XD

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #411
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because I'm tempted to change mine
    If you change yours, I'll change mine. XD

    I win.
    We have to have these for a little though since HCL just changed hers. Dangit Sanetoshi is tempting. I win

  7. #412
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I could ask her if she's cool with that, but we can wait.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #413
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Don't worry, I'm fine with changing mine now if you two want to change yours now. I win.
    Momoka likes this.

  9. #414
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of the great gig in the sky.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  10. #415
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I'm thinking about it.

    I win because I love this opening


  11. #416
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Don't worry, I'm fine with changing mine now if you two want to change yours now. I win.
    If you say so, Shark~

    I win.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #417
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Ahem.

    I win.

  13. #418
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'll change my avi if one of you changes first

  14. #419
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because the only Knock Out quote I have is too long.

  15. #420
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because I'll change my avi if one of you changes first
    I win because. ^_-

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •