Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 2380

Page 2380 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 138018802280233023702378237923802381238223902430248028803380 ... LastLast
Results 35,686 to 35,700 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #35686
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell View Post
    Why is @Momoka; keep saying i win because? Midori wins :p
    Nuff said

  2. #35687
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrowzazeemontw0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    But those are pretty feminine earrings...

    I win because T_T
    Astral from Zexal wears earrings no less feminine and he's a dude. That's no proof. It looks like a dude to me. I win.
    Reshiram is feminine. That hair is feminine. Her face is feminine. Logic dictates she is female.

  3. #35688
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because Reshiram is techinically genderless. XD
    Niji likes this.

  4. #35689
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrowzazeemontw0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    But those are pretty feminine earrings...

    I win because T_T
    Astral from Zexal wears earrings no less feminine and he's a dude. That's no proof. It looks like a dude to me. I win.
    Reshiram is feminine. That hair is feminine. Her face is feminine. Logic dictates she is female.
    Have you not noticed that thing between Reshiram's legs?

    I win

  5. #35690
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell View Post
    Why is @Momoka; keep saying i win because? i win :p
    I'm being lazy.

    I win.
    Terrell and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #35691
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,585
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrowzazeemontw0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    But those are pretty feminine earrings...

    I win because T_T
    Astral from Zexal wears earrings no less feminine and he's a dude. That's no proof. It looks like a dude to me. I win.
    Reshiram is feminine. That hair is feminine. Her face is feminine. Logic dictates she is female.
    No, logic dictates it's a manga character. The guys can look pretty dang feminine. I win Xb.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

  7. #35692
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because that picture was of a guy. I think.
    Niji likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #35693
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrowzazeemontw0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    But those are pretty feminine earrings...

    I win because T_T
    Astral from Zexal wears earrings no less feminine and he's a dude. That's no proof. It looks like a dude to me. I win.
    Reshiram is feminine. That hair is feminine. Her face is feminine. Logic dictates she is female.
    Have you not noticed that thing between Reshiram's legs?

    I win
    That is feathers/fur. It is not what you claim it is.

    I win because Reshiram is not the masculine one. It was a complete fluke when it was given a man's voice in M14.

  9. #35694
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win

  10. #35695
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Look at the gijinka's hips. I win!

  11. #35696
    ☆Gangsta Member☆ Terrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ☆Paterson New Jersey☆
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    13
    Follow Terrell On Twitter Add Terrell on Facebook

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because this was the most notifications ive ever gotten sence i jioned back in 2010.
    Time to show of my gangsta to friends and fans.




  12. #35697
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell View Post
    I win because this was the most notifications ive ever gotten sence i jioned back in 2010.
    I win because you're welcome~ XD

  13. #35698
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because T_T

  14. #35699
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell View Post
    I win because this was the most notifications ive ever gotten sence i jioned back in 2010.
    @Terrell; I wake up to like 10+ everyday lately


    IOwin

  15. #35700
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm tired, but I really want to finish No. 6. T.T

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •