Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 2205

Page 2205 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 120517052105215521952203220422052206220722152255230527053205 ... LastLast
Results 33,061 to 33,075 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #33061
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because I am not coming out from under this table. None shall convince me to watch Hetalia.
    Oh. I have a solution.

    @FinalArcadia; Use your converting powers on this guy. If you say anything about Russia, however...

    /quickly realizes she can't do anything to stop FA
    Niji likes this.

  2. #33062
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because tired...

    I will not!

  3. #33063
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Is that a Hoennchampionshipping signature I see?

    I win.
    Sapphire likes this.

  4. #33064
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I should get ready for bed, but I don't want to.

  5. #33065
    Lightining Bruiser Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Tobacco Road
    Posts
    1,089
    Blog Entries
    22

    Follow Sapphire on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Is that a Hoennchampionshipping signature I see?

    I win.

    Maybe it is.

    Maybe.

    I win simply for implying it.
    Faerie likes this.

  6. #33066
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,598
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because I am not coming out from under this table. None shall convince me to watch Hetalia.
    Oh. I have a solution.

    @FinalArcadia; Use your converting powers on this guy. If you say anything about Russia, however...

    /quickly realizes she can't do anything to stop FA
    I win because this is a good plan.
    Sapphire likes this.

    Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

  7. #33067
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I like that shipping.

  8. #33068
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I can do some converting... converting to being Tron and Zexal fans. >:D

  9. #33069
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for glassworks.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  10. #33070
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because dear Primus...

  11. #33071
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because why is this thread moving so fast tonight? ._.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  12. #33072
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I win because I can do some converting... converting to being Tron and Zexal fans. >:D
    ;_;

    Please try.

    I win.

    /is smiling like an idiot
    Niji likes this.

  13. #33073
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I am frightened.

  14. #33074
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Its a good thing its moving rather fast - activity! X3 It's been pretty slow during finals week(s), so this is nice.

    I win.

  15. #33075
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because you have nothing to be afraid of. XD
    Niji likes this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •