Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 1941

Page 1941 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 94114411841189119311939194019411942194319511991204124412941 ... LastLast
Results 29,101 to 29,115 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #29101
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I was planning on doing my Algebra homework, but I just ended up finishing a theme that I won't even use until after Christmas... ._.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  2. #29102
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Night, mw!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post

    My brain is super dead. ;_; I'll try to think of something as well, though.

    I win.

    I didn't think you would say that, Saru...

    And goodnight, mw-mw.
    Mine too. ><; thanks!! X3

    I win~

    It means nothing. I just think... If things could be changed then perhaps it would all be simpler now. ...Maybe.
    Aw. >< Of course! XD

    I win. X3

    Ha! I can't believe you're dwelling on the past. Not that I don't think about it, but...
    It stinks. ;_;

    I win~ <3

    Hmph, don't make fun of me, Misaki. Of course you do, since you HOMRA are all so weak~ Me though...
    It does. ;_;

    I win.

    Ha! Looks who's talking, Saruhiko. You hypocrite. You're the one who mentioned the past!
    Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow. X3

    I win~

    Gr... Okay, okay. You got me there, Misaki. It can't be helped, I was in HOMRA before, so I guess the weakness rubbed off on me. Unfortunately.
    Faerie likes this.

  3. #29103
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow. X3

    I win~

    Gr... Okay, okay. You got me there, Misaki. It can't be helped, I was in HOMRA before, so I guess the weakness rubbed off on me. Unfortunately.
    Yeah, same here. >< I'm just so braindead right now, yet I can do this. XD

    I win. :3

    You...And what could be so great about those Blues?!
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

  4. #29104
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow. X3

    I win~

    Gr... Okay, okay. You got me there, Misaki. It can't be helped, I was in HOMRA before, so I guess the weakness rubbed off on me. Unfortunately.
    Yeah, same here. >< I'm just so braindead right now, yet I can do this. XD

    I win. :3

    You...And what could be so great about those Blues?!
    Let's hope we both can! X3 ha ha, same here XD

    I win~

    They're not just rowdy punks. And they hold more power than you HOMRA could hope to ever gain. Maybe you should switch to our side, Misaki~ Although I don't know if you could fit in.
    Faerie likes this.

  5. #29105
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because prick your finger, it is done; the moon has now eclipsed the sun; the angel has spread its wings; the time has come for bitter things.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  6. #29106
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow. X3

    I win~

    Gr... Okay, okay. You got me there, Misaki. It can't be helped, I was in HOMRA before, so I guess the weakness rubbed off on me. Unfortunately.
    Yeah, same here. >< I'm just so braindead right now, yet I can do this. XD

    I win. :3

    You...And what could be so great about those Blues?!
    Let's hope we both can! X3 ha ha, same here XD

    I win~

    They're not just rowdy punks. And they hold more power than you HOMRA could hope to ever gain. Maybe you should switch to our side, Misaki~ Although I don't know if you could fit in.
    Yep, lets hope so! It sucks.

    I win. X3

    Tch, you're really ticking me off, Saru. HOMRA is more than that obviously, which is why I would never be a traitor like you! And you wanna have a go at it, Saru?! I'll prove you wrong!
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

  7. #29107
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins for having zero idea on what most above are on about

  8. #29108
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow. X3

    I win~

    Gr... Okay, okay. You got me there, Misaki. It can't be helped, I was in HOMRA before, so I guess the weakness rubbed off on me. Unfortunately.
    Yeah, same here. >< I'm just so braindead right now, yet I can do this. XD

    I win. :3

    You...And what could be so great about those Blues?!
    Let's hope we both can! X3 ha ha, same here XD

    I win~

    They're not just rowdy punks. And they hold more power than you HOMRA could hope to ever gain. Maybe you should switch to our side, Misaki~ Although I don't know if you could fit in.
    Yep, lets hope so! It sucks.

    I win. X3

    Tch, you're really ticking me off, Saru. HOMRA is more than that obviously, which is why I would never be a traitor like you! And you wanna have a go at it, Saru?! I'll prove you wrong!
    It really does. ;_;

    I win. <3

    Heh, just the reaction I had hoped for! Traitor or not, does it matter? At least I'm going to become something. I would be more than up for that, Misaki~ You can try all you like, but we both know that just isn't happening~

    I'm gonna have to get off for now. Night! X3
    Faerie likes this.

  9. #29109
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of themes.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #29110
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins cause<is wondering what Avatar to use after Dec 25 which is in a week

  11. #29111
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm so done with school.
    Faerie likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #29112
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins cause<was done with that a long time ago

  13. #29113
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    It really does. ;_;

    I win. <3

    Heh, just the reaction I had hoped for! Traitor or not, does it matter? At least I'm going to become something. I would be more than up for that, Misaki~ You can try all you like, but we both know that just isn't happening~

    I'm gonna have to get off for now. Night! X3
    I win~

    Hmph, we'll see about that Saru. I'm going to kill you!

    Yeah, I need to get going soon too. Goodnight! X3
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

  14. #29114
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of five hours difference.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  15. #29115
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,852

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I am the king of players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •