Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 1781

Page 1781 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 78112811681173117711779178017811782178317911831188122812781 ... LastLast
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #26701
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I am so desperate for new updates of a manga that I'm willing to read the raws for it.

  2. #26702
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I want to, but I'm horrible at making banners, and if I requested for someone else to make one, I wouldn't have room for my claims list, instead crediting the maker.

    I win.

  3. #26703
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I win because I am so desperate for new updates of a manga that I'm willing to read the raws for it.
    What manga?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock Out View Post
    I want to, but I'm horrible at making banners, and if I requested for someone else to make one, I wouldn't have room for my claims list, instead crediting the maker.


    I win
    Depends on who makes it. Cap for example says you don't have to credit him below, only that if someone ask who made it, that you say it was him
    I win

  4. #26704
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins cause Knock Out not if you have credit already in it like<has

  5. #26705
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I win because I am so desperate for new updates of a manga that I'm willing to read the raws for it.
    What manga?


    I win because of traitors.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  6. #26706
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because our instincts, they were cringing about how we lived our lives; it didn't seem we'd lived enough to even get to die. All these dense distractions, so beautifully complex; well, I love life's surprises so much, I don't want to know what's ahead.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  7. #26707
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because hey love, I am a constant satellite of your blazing sun; my love, I obey your law of gravity. This is the fate you've carved on me, your law of gravity, this is the fate you've carved on me, on me.

  8. #26708
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I should check out the K manga if it's not too far along

  9. #26709
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Its not! Only 6 chapters out so far! I win.

  10. #26710
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins

  11. #26711
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Its not! Only 6 chapters out so far! I win.
    Where can I read it Ely????

    I win

  12. #26712
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because he was laying in an overflowing bathtub of red water—the first and the last time he ever relaxed—and they said he had a smile on his face, his final offer; the steam on the mirror said, "I got one more thing to say."

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  13. #26713
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins

  14. #26714
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because sent. There are English scans as well as ones of other languages - read the ones by AQUA Scans.

  15. #26715
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I can't move

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •