Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 129

Page 129 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 29791191271281291301311391792296291129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #1921
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I think I pretty much finished!
    So you say you're done then explain this?

    I win

  2. #1922
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I think I pretty much finished!
    So you say you're done then explain this?

    I win
    I had one problem and then I finished it by the time you came back. XD

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #1923
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because my slightly-older Internet soror(sister) should see if she can get into normal classes.

  4. #1924
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,536
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for having triple 9 in likes

  5. #1925
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because there should be a dislike button, but it only works on your own posts. That'd be hilarious!

  6. #1926
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I think I pretty much finished!
    So you say you're done then explain this?

    I win
    I had one problem and then I finished it by the time you came back. XD

    I win.
    Ah okay that makes sense

    I win

  7. #1927
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of partners and new lead roles.

  8. #1928
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,536
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win cause I wonder if Arcturus plans on using either theme<suggested

  9. #1929
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of temporary avatar changes

  10. #1930
    Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Waiting for an open toilet
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win...because Jolty takes 5 hours on a PC making me only have one ;w;
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

  11. #1931
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I bet mwto will never guess who's replacing Anthony!

  12. #1932
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Lumas View Post
    I win...because Jolty takes 5 hours on a PC making me only have one ;w;
    What does she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because I bet mwto will never guess who's replacing Anthony!
    Milena?

    I win

  13. #1933
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,536
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win

  14. #1934
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Nii-san stole my thing

    I win

  15. #1935
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    How the hell did you know..?

    I win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •