Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 1096

Page 1096 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 96596996104610861094109510961097109811061146119615962096 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #16426
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Iw in because games with normal hair colors only are less fun
    I win because I disagree. They have the same charm and can be played around with just as much!
    I wasn't serious. I enjoy games with normal hair colors. Like Infamous and ...

    I win
    Ah, okay. I do, too.

    I win because none of my Trainer OCs have unnatural hair colors... unless you think white is unnatural.
    Depends on if they're albino or old

    I win

  2. #16427
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because my infraction/warning expires in 1 hour and 27 minutes.

  3. #16428
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I think I have an infraction that expires today. Iw in

  4. #16429
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because my warning expires on the 14th.

  5. #16430
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Iw in because games with normal hair colors only are less fun
    I win because I disagree. They have the same charm and can be played around with just as much!
    I wasn't serious. I enjoy games with normal hair colors. Like Infamous and ...

    I win
    Ah, okay. I do, too.

    I win because none of my Trainer OCs have unnatural hair colors... unless you think white is unnatural.
    Depends on if they're albino or old

    I win
    I win because I was certainly considering to change Reiji's hair color from white to something else, though... He looks a bit too much like Fraud!

  6. #16431
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because characters with white hair are always awesome

  7. #16432
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Wait, what warnings?! I was never informed!

    I win.

  8. #16433
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Wait, what warnings?! I was never informed!

    I win.

  9. #16434
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I think a warning of mine expired today.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #16435
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Really, WHAT WARNINGS?!

  11. #16436
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I didn't know warnings expired for some reason. I wonder when mine will then.

  12. #16437
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I didn't know warnings expired for some reason. I wonder when mine will then.
    It says when they will expire on the thing that shows them. I win

  13. #16438
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I realized most of us, the female recurring posters in this thread, are using avatars of masked/faceless men.

  14. #16439
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Midori, why were you warned?

    I win.

  15. #16440
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I've never gotten an infraction or a warning, as far as I remember. I thought I got a warning once, but since apparently warnings are like points rather than just a message from a mod telling you to stop doing something, I guess that would make it... a pre-warning?
    Koukoubean likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •