Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 1095

Page 1095 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 95595995104510851093109410951096109711051145119515952095 ... LastLast
Results 16,411 to 16,425 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #16411
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Yeah, I figured that.

    So, considering only high-class Trainers like Ace Trainers and Gym Leaders have strange hair colors, does that mean it's a sign of status?

    I win.

  2. #16412
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,639
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Iw in because games with normal hair colors only are less fun

  3. #16413
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I wouldn't mind having purple hair. :<

  4. #16414
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because blue hair suddenly sounds awesome.

  5. #16415
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Iw in because games with normal hair colors only are less fun
    I win because I disagree. They have the same charm and can be played around with just as much!

  6. #16416
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I love the filming music. I'd dance to it if I knew how.
    Bishie Karis-chan likes this.

  7. #16417
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I want blue hair. X3

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #16418
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Ah crap, I better run before Rio eats me!

    I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...... N!

  9. #16419
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,639
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Iw in because games with normal hair colors only are less fun
    I win because I disagree. They have the same charm and can be played around with just as much!
    I wasn't serious. I enjoy games with normal hair colors. Like Infamous and ...

    I win

  10. #16420
    Hateful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I'd prefer teal hair with a bit of lavender mixed in.

    I win, hmm?

  11. #16421
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    I win because I disagree. They have the same charm and can be played around with just as much!
    Well....crap! This is a good point, too. :< I don't know anymore... ._.

    I win.

  12. #16422
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I am at least a mile away from Rio!

  13. #16423
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Iw in because games with normal hair colors only are less fun
    I win because I disagree. They have the same charm and can be played around with just as much!
    I wasn't serious. I enjoy games with normal hair colors. Like Infamous and ...

    I win
    Ah, okay. I do, too.

    I win because none of my Trainer OCs have unnatural hair colors... unless you think white is unnatural.

  14. #16424
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I want chocolate~ <3

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #16425
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'M BEHIND MY AVATAR WHICH IS CHOCOLATE!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •