Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 1060

Page 1060 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 60560960101010501058105910601061106210701110116015602060 ... LastLast
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #15886
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win because does anyone have microsoft word on their computer?
    I have it only in my desktop computer. I have OpenOffice in my laptop.

    I win.

  2. #15887
    Princess in trainin' Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Space!
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    78
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Esta victoria es mía! Yo gano!


    [/Translation: This victory is mine! I win!]
    Koukoubean likes this.

    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station

  3. #15888
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of Lion King songs.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #15889
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because of that literal "what's his face" I know and love. xD

  5. #15890
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win because does anyone have microsoft word on their computer?
    I have it only in my desktop computer. I have OpenOffice in my laptop.

    I win.
    I have it on my fujitsu but that's getting fixed so I'm on my Toshiba which has openoffice but I need to convert an essay onto a microsoft file to send to my teacher tomorrow

    I win

  6. #15891
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for listening to Gangnam Style~

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #15892
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win because does anyone have microsoft word on their computer?
    I have it only in my desktop computer. I have OpenOffice in my laptop.

    I win.
    I have it on my fujitsu but that's getting fixed so I'm on my Toshiba which has openoffice but I need to convert an essay onto a microsoft file to send to my teacher tomorrow

    I win
    I had no problem with that. As far as I know, OpenOffice can save normal .doc files when you select the "Save As" function, and Word can open them.

    I win.

  8. #15893
    Princess in trainin' Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Space!
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    78
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Have you heard of Oppa is just my style? The woman singing has a hilariously squeaky voice. XD


    And I win for squeaky voices I guess. P:

    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station

  9. #15894
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win because does anyone have microsoft word on their computer?
    I have it only in my desktop computer. I have OpenOffice in my laptop.

    I win.
    I have it on my fujitsu but that's getting fixed so I'm on my Toshiba which has openoffice but I need to convert an essay onto a microsoft file to send to my teacher tomorrow

    I win
    I had no problem with that. As far as I know, OpenOffice can save normal .doc files when you select the "Save As" function, and Word can open them.

    I win.
    I'll do that then. I win

  10. #15895
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because my blasted computer keeps messing my music up. :<

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #15896
    Princess in trainin' Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Space!
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    78
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Lovve me drowwned~

    I win.

    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station

  12. #15897
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    i win

  13. #15898
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because Alit-sama.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #15899
    Princess in trainin' Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Space!
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    78
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for the halibut. [/fish pun]

    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station

  15. #15900
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for cute art styles.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •