Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 1009

Page 1009 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 95099099599991007100810091010101110191059110915092009 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #15121
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I'm really. Starting. To hate. Poké Breeder Irene.

  2. #15122
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,835
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because if I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself, I would find a way.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  3. #15123
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,623
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypersonic View Post
    I win because I'm really. Starting. To hate. Poké Breeder Irene.
    That's how I felt. Every time I walked into that desert she challenged me

    I win

  4. #15124
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for listening to an Oasis song about love,then realising how annoying love can be if you're miles away from each other.

  5. #15125
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I have to go to school soon.

  6. #15126
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,623
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    I win because I have to go to school soon.
    You have school on Columbus day too? What happened to this country

    I win

  7. #15127
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I suck.

  8. #15128
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I know I suck.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #15129
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I know I suck.
    I suck more than you.
    I win.

  10. #15130
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Of The Desert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I know I suck.
    I suck more than you.
    I win.
    No, I suck worse than you do for sure.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #15131
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,835
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because neither of you should feel that way.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  12. #15132
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Of The Desert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I know I suck.
    I suck more than you.
    I win.
    No, I suck worse than you do for sure.

    I win.
    I suck more than you for reasons that I will pm you,if you'd like.
    I win for this new song I'm writing,that'll actually be good.

  13. #15133
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win for neither of you suck. Now stop.

  14. #15134
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,623
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Of The Desert View Post
    I win because I suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I know I suck.
    Either of you say that one more time and you're grounded. No Kaito, Ocean, Baklava, Cap, or Oasis

    I win

  15. #15135
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Of The Desert View Post
    I win because I suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I win because I know I suck.
    Either of you say that one more time and you're grounded. No Kaito, Ocean, Baklava, Cap, or Oasis

    I win
    Argh!!! No Oasis!!?? Wait,I can live with that.
    No Ocean??!! Kill me now!!
    I win because my life revolves around BMGF.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •