Last Poster Wins [v6.0] - Page 1006

Page 1006 of 3899 FirstFirst ... 65069069569961004100510061007100810161056110615062006 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 58476
Like Tree9374Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

  1. #15076
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I win becaushe I'm off to bed. Night
    Goodnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    V Wins for saying Night Imouto #2
    Thank you. Indeed I do.
    I win for trombone lessons today.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  2. #15077
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,529
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins for playing the waiting game of seeing who is chosen for staff drive

  3. #15078
    The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Space!
    Posts
    4,986
    Blog Entries
    78
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    By the forewinds of my contract, my Ashikabi's dark clouds will be blown away.

    I win. <3

    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

  4. #15079
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win cause I'm about to leave for school.
    It's tragic,but I'm sure you will survive until I get back.

  5. #15080
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,529
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    <Wins

  6. #15081
    The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Space!
    Posts
    4,986
    Blog Entries
    78
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Anime master the sig pic you have is lovely. XD

    Anyways I win cause I have a pignite on my White 2 now. <3

    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

  7. #15082
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because I have bread sticks. lol

  8. #15083
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban View Post
    *bangs head against wall* My favourites are all creepy to a degree, I must admit...

    I win.
    *offers ice pack* And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that~

    I win because of absurdly late replies. XD

  9. #15084
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    I win because there is no love here and there is no pain, every day is exactly the same.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  10. #15085
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Erin View Post
    Anime master the sig pic you have is lovely. XD

    Anyways I win cause I have a pignite on my White 2 now. <3
    What time did you get your game? I had servine before Roxie.

    I win because are they still accepting apps for the staff drive?

  11. #15086
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    What time did you get your game? I had servine before Roxie.

    I win because are they still accepting apps for the staff drive?
    Yes, until midnight tomorrow.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  12. #15087
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    What time did you get your game? I had servine before Roxie.

    I win because are they still accepting apps for the staff drive?
    Yes, until midnight tomorrow.

    I win.
    I wonder if I should I try for a position.


    I win

  13. #15088
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    What time did you get your game? I had servine before Roxie.

    I win because are they still accepting apps for the staff drive?
    Yes, until midnight tomorrow.

    I win.
    I wonder if I should I try for a position.


    I win
    If you wanna. I wasn't gonna, but then I was kinda put up to doing it, so.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  14. #15089
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    What time did you get your game? I had servine before Roxie.

    I win because are they still accepting apps for the staff drive?
    Yes, until midnight tomorrow.

    I win.
    I wonder if I should I try for a position.


    I win
    If you wanna. I wasn't gonna, but then I was kinda put up to doing it, so.

    I win.
    You'd probably do good as a staff member. I'm not sure if I should. I know Nii-san suggested it a while ago

    Iw in

  15. #15090
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    What time did you get your game? I had servine before Roxie.

    I win because are they still accepting apps for the staff drive?
    Yes, until midnight tomorrow.

    I win.
    I wonder if I should I try for a position.


    I win
    If you wanna. I wasn't gonna, but then I was kinda put up to doing it, so.

    I win.
    You'd probably do good as a staff member. I'm not sure if I should. I know Nii-san suggested it a while ago

    Iw in
    You're friendly, that's pretty important for it.

    I win, cause I'm gonna VM you at 8:30 exactly.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •