Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 3815

Page 3815 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 281533153715376538053813381438153816381738253865 ... LastLast
Results 57,211 to 57,225 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #57211
    back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    back from the PPS
    Posts
    203
    Blog Entries
    15
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    i win for this funny article
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

  2. #57212
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the sony pokemon dude View Post
    i win because no. this isn't madness, THIS! IS!!!!!! SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nah, I'm PRETTY sure that this is, in fact, madness.
    I win.
    I feel so proud and ashamed.

    I win.
    maglev is invisible

  3. #57213
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I look forward to exploiting my little GIF hoard...

  4. #57214
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because the sony pokemon dude most likely does not know who Cloud Strife is, and thus does not know of his kickassness.

  5. #57215
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because my music club is fucked.
    Why do you say that?

    Iwin
    Have a read through the thread with the most replies. You might see why haha.

    I win.
    I read a little and am now afraid to read the rest O_O

    I win because I see Kou watching the this thread

  6. #57216
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because my music club is fucked.
    Why do you say that?

    Iwin
    Have a read through the thread with the most replies. You might see why haha.

    I win.
    I read a little and am now afraid to read the rest O_O

    I win because I see Kou watching the this thread
    How far did you get? I win.
    maglev is invisible

  7. #57217
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I want Fin back so my image ensemble has the greatest effect!

  8. #57218
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Come on out, Kou!
    I win because the optimization system in FFT is screwy.

  9. #57219
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm browsing my GIF album.

  10. #57220
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because I want Fin back so my image ensemble has the greatest effect!
    Wait, what?
    I win.

  11. #57221
    back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    back from the PPS
    Posts
    203
    Blog Entries
    15
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because the sony pokemon dude most likely does not know who Cloud Strife is, and thus does not know of his kickassness.
    blame it on IGN, i know who he is as i played EVERY kingdom hearts AND the orginal FF 7
    i win
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

  12. #57222
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because my music club is fucked.
    Why do you say that?

    Iwin
    Have a read through the thread with the most replies. You might see why haha.

    I win.
    I read a little and am now afraid to read the rest O_O

    I win because I see Kou watching the this thread
    How far did you get? I win.
    I read 8, 9, and 10 then stopped going backwards and stopped reading

    I win

  13. #57223
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because I want Fin back so my image ensemble has the greatest effect!
    Wait, what?
    I win.

    I like showing images to her. It's... Entertaining when I get a reaction.

    I win.

  14. #57224
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because my music club is fucked.
    Why do you say that?

    Iwin
    Have a read through the thread with the most replies. You might see why haha.

    I win.
    I read a little and am now afraid to read the rest O_O

    I win because I see Kou watching the this thread
    How far did you get? I win.
    I read 8, 9, and 10 then stopped going backwards and stopped reading

    I win
    Load of rubbish isn't it. Not sure if I'll get a mod in to help, the thread starters account may have been helped. Or he may have two accounts. I don't know.

    I win.
    maglev is invisible

  15. #57225
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because my music club is fucked.
    Why do you say that?

    Iwin
    Have a read through the thread with the most replies. You might see why haha.

    I win.
    I read a little and am now afraid to read the rest O_O

    I win because I see Kou watching the this thread
    How far did you get? I win.
    I read 8, 9, and 10 then stopped going backwards and stopped reading

    I win
    Load of rubbish isn't it. Not sure if I'll get a mod in to help, the thread starters account may have been helped. Or he may have two accounts. I don't know.

    I win.
    If it gets to out of hand then I say get a mod to help. That gets people on track real quick

    I win because I miss Fin-fin and HCL :(

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •