Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 3791

Page 3791 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 279132913691374137813789379037913792379338013841 ... LastLast
Results 56,851 to 56,865 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #56851
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Mt. Dew > Coke.
    No. Absolutely never. Not a chance in hell. No. Never. No. Hell no.

    I win.
    Midorikawa likes this.
    seconds to forever

  2. #56852
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Mt. Dew > Coke.
    No. Absolutely never. Not a chance in hell. No. Never. No. Hell no.

    I win.
    My mind says otherwise.
    I win.

  3. #56853
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Mt. Dew > Coke.
    No. Absolutely never. Not a chance in hell. No. Never. No. Hell no.

    I win.
    My mind says otherwise.
    I win.
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

    I win
    seconds to forever

  4. #56854
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Mt. Dew > Coke.
    No. Absolutely never. Not a chance in hell. No. Never. No. Hell no.

    I win.
    My mind says otherwise.
    I win.
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

    I win
    No no no no.
    I win.

  5. #56855
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Mt. Dew > Coke.
    No. Absolutely never. Not a chance in hell. No. Never. No. Hell no.

    I win.
    My mind says otherwise.
    I win.
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

    I win
    No no no no.
    I win.
    Let's just agree that you're wrong :)

    I win
    seconds to forever

  6. #56856
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because coke is always better than mountain dew which is why it's the soda type in my fridge

  7. #56857
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Mt. Dew > Coke.
    No. Absolutely never. Not a chance in hell. No. Never. No. Hell no.

    I win.
    My mind says otherwise.
    I win.
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

    I win
    No no no no.
    I win.
    Let's just agree that you're wrong :)

    I win
    I'd rather agree to disagree than admit that I'm wrong.
    I win.
    ^I'm living proof against that. Ebail is sometimes proof against that.

  8. #56858
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because coke is always better than mountain dew which is why it's the soda type in my fridge
    And that is why you are so awesome :)

    I win
    Midorikawa likes this.
    seconds to forever

  9. #56859
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Well...still!
    I win.

  10. #56860
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Well...still!
    I win.
    I'm addicted to three things; coke and music

    I win
    Midorikawa likes this.
    seconds to forever

  11. #56861
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Well...still!
    I win.
    I'm addicted to three things; coke and music

    I win
    Thats two Fab, though I'm guessing the third is your girlfriend though she's not a thing

    I win

  12. #56862
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Well...still!
    I win.
    I'm addicted to three things; Coke and music

    I win
    ...this has to do with what we're talking about how?
    I win.

  13. #56863
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Kirino won't be fighting :(

    I win

  14. #56864
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

    Thats two Fab, though I'm guessing the third is your girlfriend though she's not a thing

    I win
    it's like you read it from my diary :P

    I win
    Midorikawa likes this.
    seconds to forever

  15. #56865
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

    Thats two Fab, though I'm guessing the third is your girlfriend though she's not a thing

    I win
    it's like you read it from my diary :P

    I win
    Nah I just know Fab.

    I win

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •