Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 3763

Page 3763 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 2763326336633713375337613762376337643765377338133863 ... LastLast
Results 56,431 to 56,445 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #56431
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    I've only finished a dozen or so anime, almost all short ones at that.
    I win because I'm so easily distracted.
    Same, I can't even finish a sent-

    I win

    Night all :3
    seconds to forever

  2. #56432
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I came back. X3

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #56433
    clockery Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Haha, night Fab!

    I win because there's a fight outside my building that I can hear from my window. The city and I have a love-hate relationship going on.
    Midorikawa and maglev like this.

  4. #56434
    Your Darkest Nightmare Locked In My Asylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Wreaking havoc on your dreams...
    Posts
    198
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Locked In My Asylum on Tumblr Visit Locked In My Asylum's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Teacher Largo View Post
    I win because I'm reading one of my favorite webcomics and nobody here probably knows about it. .____.
    You changed your username.

    Whats the comic?

    I win
    MegaTokyo.

    I win.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan

  5. #56435
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Good night, Fab!

    I win.
    maglev likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #56436
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I was wondering who this "Great Teacher Largo" was who liked my post, until I saw Bean's post in the Pit Stop.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  7. #56437
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,178
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Night Fab, wb Fin, and hi to everyone else here.

    I win.
    Midorikawa and maglev like this.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  8. #56438
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Haha, night Fab!

    I win because there's a fight outside my building that I can hear from my window. The city and I have a love-hate relationship going on.
    I heard fighting outside my house last night.

    Night Fab.

    I win because Dr. Faker is the hulk O_O

  9. #56439
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Dr. Faker is the hulk alright!

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #56440
    Your Darkest Nightmare Locked In My Asylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Wreaking havoc on your dreams...
    Posts
    198
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Locked In My Asylum on Tumblr Visit Locked In My Asylum's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because I was wondering who this "Great Teacher Largo" was who liked my post, until I saw Bean's post in the Pit Stop.
    -is rofling so hard she falls out of her chair-

    I win because I confused poor Caprizant for a second there. XD
    Caprizant, Midorikawa and Momoka like this.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan

  11. #56441
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Bela Lugosi's dead, undead, undead, undead.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  12. #56442
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Teacher Largo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because I was wondering who this "Great Teacher Largo" was who liked my post, until I saw Bean's post in the Pit Stop.
    -is rofling so hard she falls out of her chair-

    I win because I confused poor Caprizant for a second there. XD
    There's been a lot of confusion for him lately it seems

    I win

  13. #56443
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I might make a Dr. Faker signature. I'll have a IV one again soon if I do. X3
    Midorikawa and Momoka like this.

  14. #56444
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because it takes a drive down to Texas to make a ninja be capable of dual-wielding, kicking two men's ass, having an evil demon flee from you, and recruit a character from the "future".

  15. #56445
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because what makes you say that, mwto?
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •