Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 3716

Page 3716 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 2716321636163666370637143715371637173718372637663816 ... LastLast
Results 55,726 to 55,740 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #55726
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,580
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

    Why?

    I win for joining Fab's group
    Yay :D You do indeed win haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post

    I just have so much schoolwork... I worry about falling behind. I've been very stressed lately.

    I win.
    That's school though isn't it? If I can make it through college, I'm sure you'll do fine in school :P And I'm sure your freinds will be more than willing to help you when they can :)

    I win
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.
    seconds to forever

  2. #55727
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.
    Oh, whys that? I win
    I just have so much schoolwork... I worry about falling behind. I've been very stressed lately.

    I win.
    Worse for me. I have to worry about buying text books and paying off the rest of my tuition. I win

  3. #55728
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win for trying to find Mr. Heartland pictures.

  4. #55729
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win for trying to find Mr. Heartland pictures.
    DEAR MOTHER OF GOD.

    I win. XD

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #55730
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,835
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because the motions and the things that you say, it all will fall, fall right into place, as fruit drops, flesh, it sags, everything will fall right into place, when we die, some sink and some lay, but at least I don't see you float away.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  6. #55731
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,580
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because college textbooks are a huge scam.
    Midorikawa and Momoka like this.
    seconds to forever

  7. #55732
    Boastful Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because ugh...

  8. #55733
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because it's time like these I need a huge tub of ice cream to eat.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #55734
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because college textbooks are a huge scam.
    My Italian teacher said that about our Italian books. He said that if we want them cheap that one way is to steal them

    I win

  10. #55735
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,580
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because college textbooks are a huge scam.
    My Italian teacher said that about our Italian books. He said that if we want them cheap that one way is to steal them

    I win
    Solid advice haha. I win.

    Well I'm off to sleep :) Night Night all :D
    Midorikawa likes this.
    seconds to forever

  11. #55736
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Good night. And yes, illegal is faster.

    I win.
    Midorikawa and maglev like this.

  12. #55737
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I win because college textbooks are a huge scam.
    My Italian teacher said that about our Italian books. He said that if we want them cheap that one way is to steal them

    I win
    Solid advice haha. I win.

    Well I'm off to sleep :) Night Night all :D
    Night Fab. I win

  13. #55738
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Good night, Fab~

    I win.
    maglev likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #55739
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I winn because its walk time

  15. #55740
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Night, Fab!

    I win because I might start working on my ReachoutShipping fanfic.
    Momoka and maglev like this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •