Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 3551

Page 3551 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 2551305134513501354135493550355135523553356136013651 ... LastLast
Results 53,251 to 53,265 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #53251
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,635
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I thought he was already dead until today

  2. #53252
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Neil Armstrong has died, we have lost a hero today, kids.

    I win
    I found it out now... ):

    I win.

  3. #53253
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because YEEES! I FOUND THE HETALIA CHRISTMAS STRIP!
    How'd you find it!? I win.

    Lief; Yeah, I'm pretty sure Jin has nothing to do with Fortuno.
    On the Japanese site. X3

    I win.
    How'd you find that, then? I win.

    ^^Same here, mw.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  4. #53254
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because oh. O_O

    HCL; Wait, I'll link you soon. I have an adorable screencap too.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #53255
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    You told me, I'm interested.
    Now TELL ME.
    I win.
    NOOOOOO! I'm sure other people whould guess this is where this is going... either you are totally obliviouse or you know and your just a pervert... I win
    Totally oblivious. Damn curiousity.
    I win.
    TELL ME!

  6. #53256
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I must be oblivious too.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #53257
    Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    6,102
    Blog Entries
    165

    Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm oblivious to a lot of things.

  8. #53258
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I always am. XD

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #53259
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because never mind, Fin. I think I know where to find it. XD
    Momoka likes this.

  10. #53260
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm oblivious to what you guys are talking about.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  11. #53261
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because never mind, Fin. I think I know where to find it. XD
    Oh, okay. Russia-sama... so cute when he was crying. ;_;

    I win.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #53262
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Fin, your sig is too distracting. Also hi Hyper and Cap!

  13. #53263
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Russia crying is pretty cute.
    Momoka likes this.

  14. #53264
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because I'm oblivious to what you guys are talking about.
    Perfect.
    I win.
    QUATRO.

  15. #53265
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,839
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because why are you judging people so damn hard? You're taking your point of view a bit too far. I made my shoes shine with my coal, but the polish didn't shine the hole.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •